• thank you my lh fairy!

    1409953535
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1554
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    dickcox wrote:

    realy glad you like it , noticed you havnt wrote a review yet.

    Oo! Were you my lh fairy?!πŸ˜„ if so ....😘😘😘😘 If you weren't and my lh fairy is still out there...... 😘😘😘😘 I have never had a surprise pressie like that... And boy! Is he a surprise! I have named him now..... He is Mr BigπŸ˜„ I have given it a couple of really good test drives and have a review queuing now. Was quite a ride....literallyπŸ˜„πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š I felt a real naughtymum after that....πŸ˜‡
    1410036620
    VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 904
    • Joined: 1 Mar 2014

    I had one once sent me an item of really revealing lingerie off my tester list that was still an active tester at the time, sent special delivery too, i felt so embarassed/guilty after, because it cost them a good £40ish, especially as it was a bit or a risque item they included a note with their name, think i'd have preferred anon tbh

    1410038477
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1554
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    Well I am still none the wiser..it sure brings more than a smile to my face..
    Mind you...I might need a bigger toy box.....it is quite full now....πŸ˜„

    1410171499
    dickcox [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 12
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2011

    naughty mum wrote:

    dickcox wrote:

    realy glad you like it , noticed you havnt wrote a review yet.

    Oo! Were you my lh fairy?!πŸ˜„ if so ....😘😘😘😘 If you weren't and my lh fairy is still out there...... 😘😘😘😘 I have never had a surprise pressie like that... And boy! Is he a surprise! I have named him now..... He is Mr BigπŸ˜„ I have given it a couple of really good test drives and have a review queuing now. Was quite a ride....literallyπŸ˜„πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š I felt a real naughtymum after that....πŸ˜‡

    yes it was me

    1410200883
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1554
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    dickcox wrote:

    naughty mum wrote:

    dickcox wrote:

    realy glad you like it , noticed you havnt wrote a review yet.

    Oo! Were you my lh fairy?!πŸ˜„ if so ....😘😘😘😘 If you weren't and my lh fairy is still out there...... 😘😘😘😘 I have never had a surprise pressie like that... And boy! Is he a surprise! I have named him now..... He is Mr BigπŸ˜„ I have given it a couple of really good test drives and have a review queuing now. Was quite a ride....literallyπŸ˜„πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š I felt a real naughtymum after that....πŸ˜‡

    yes it was me

    😘😘😘😘😘 Never had a pressie like that....not even in the 20 years with my ex! Thank you for bringing more than a smile to this naughtymums faceπŸ˜„πŸ˜‰ Review is live😊
    1410201106
    xxxmagsxxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 76
    • Joined: 5 Jun 2014

    NM I had a peek already and my oh my, what a review!! ;) Kinda makes me crave to try something bigger too, maybe not as big but bigger than the very modest 5.5 inch vibrator I have. Can't wait till the end of the month when all that overtime will pay off :P

    dickcox I admire your generosity and willingness to make naughtymum a happy girl ;)

    1410509567
    Keri and dave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 7 May 2008

    Very nice.

    Going to check out the review now :)

    1410529097
    etc28 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 131
    • Joined: 10 Jun 2009

    Lucky you :)

    1418146550
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3310
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    Thank you to LH Fairy for my gift. I'm so overwhelmed, I nearly cried. If I could do cartwheels of joy, I would do. Thank you kindly

    1418146675
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Purring-Pussy wrote:

    Thank you to LH Fairy for my gift. I'm so overwhelmed, I nearly cried. If I could do cartwheels of joy, I would do. Thank you kindly

    What did you get?

    1418147941
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3310
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    I got this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20728, I really wanted it too, but hadn't got round to buying it.. Can't believe somebody has been kind enough to buy me something, I really can't.

    1418147995
    LilHorror [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 998
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2014

    Awesome! :) Love how cheery people are on this thred :D xx

    1418148583
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2555
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    Purring-Pussy wrote:

    I got this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20728, I really wanted it too, but hadn't got round to buying it.. Can't believe somebody has been kind enough to buy me something, I really can't.

    It's ace.... Enjoy :) x
    1418148882
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3310
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    Thanks guys x

    1418149440
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6364
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    That is so lovely, and that flogger is really good - enjoy Hun :) xx

    1418151246
    IrishRose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1233
    • Joined: 21 Jan 2014

    Wow enjoy PP =D x

    1418151591
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3310
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    The link doesn't seem to be working, will re-post

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20728

    1418151808
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2555
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    Purring-Pussy wrote:

    The link doesn't seem to be working, will re-post

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20728

    U put a comma beside the first one... X
    1418152023
    LilHorror [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 998
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2014

    nice! :) enjoy it! x

    1418152416
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3310
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    ah that's why LSB, thanks for letting me know x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.