• ROCKBOX Finger Thrusting Vibrator

Rach&James [sign in to see picture]

Just read the other two reviews, sounds like lovehoney need to delay this a bit longer and sort some issues out. Trapping skin in a moving part is never going to review or sell well. NOISE, goes back to what I said earlier, if it really is that loud then it just gets you out of the mood. Not waterproof! Seems a bit odd for a toy designed and built to make you squirt(potentially all over it). I am supprised that these issues weren't highlighted and addressed from the prototype stage. Will be interesting to see what the final product that is sent out is like.

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

Rach&James wrote:

Just read the other two reviews, sounds like lovehoney need to delay this a bit longer and sort some issues out. Trapping skin in a moving part is never going to review or sell well. NOISE, goes back to what I said earlier, if it really is that loud then it just gets you out of the mood. Not waterproof! Seems a bit odd for a toy designed and built to make you squirt(potentially all over it). I am supprised that these issues weren't highlighted and addressed from the prototype stage. Will be interesting to see what the final product that is sent out is like.

I'm with you on this. When I was testing it (and like I said in the review), if they were to do a 2.0 version it would be amazing! I's such a brilliant idea, and is so nearly perfect!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I could cope with the noise, I did get used to it. It was the trapping skin that was most annoying, had no issues when I kept my legs apart, it was when I closed them that the toy pinched.

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]
    Another review has just appeared....
    Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

We all seem to say the same thing!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.