• Not sure which set to purchase

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

So i want to try using toner balls, as i've had a lifelong irrational fear of incontinence, i have tried the love honey basics but find them uncomfortably large.

I'm looking at either the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30257 set, or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31512

The first set look better for being slightly weightier and smaller, but i am terrified of putting them in and not being able to get them out again. That bein said, i find that when i naturally push against my toys, i push them out of me very easily if i don't hold them in, which im trying to reassure myself with, but theres just that niggle of what if it goes wrong. the second set can be removed from the holder so could be used either way, but as i said, are lighter and larger, which i'm not sure will be as good for me as im relatively young and have no children.

If the first set were in the oh points scheme like the second i'd go for them without a doubt, i'm actually considering getting the toy joy on oh points and buying the others, but which would you think are more likely to suit me?

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

You know you can request to add things to the oh point scheme?
    I'll dig the thread out. ..

Ah i wasn't aware of that sum sub, thankyou for the info :)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I have the first set, the metal balls, and they're TINY!!! I was so surprised at how small they are! They're super heavy too and quite hard to keep in, it makes you feel like you have cramp pains afterwards because it takes so much effort to keep them in, but I consider this to be a good thing!

Balls can't get stuck, they've got no where to go, but I understand your concern. If you're really bothered about it you could put them inside a condom, so you know you can pull them back out x

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I have the first set, they're really hard to keep in never mind get out, it's quite fun getting them out though, I feel like a chicken lol

Mrs, the condom idea has me sold, first set it is :D

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Happy to help! I find them really easy to get out, but definitely use a condom until you're totally comfortable that you can get them out :)

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

I have the first set, they're really hard to keep in never mind get out, it's quite fun getting them out though, I feel like a chicken lol

I FEEL LIKE A CHICKEN!!!!!!!! Haha hahaha haha!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.