• what lube for tenga deep throat cup?

uk125 [sign in to see picture]

hi guys

my fave toy is tenga deep throat cup, i never cum inside so it last about 10-20 wanks.

but the gel/lube inside only last 1 or 2 wanks. i currently use lovehoney's stay lube but its very watery and it would leak/seep into the foam/sponge which ruin the 'feel'.

i notice the gel that came with its very thick gel/jelly which is perfect. do you know which gel/lube i could buy that nearest/cloeset to the gel that came with the tenga?

i have the tenga egg in the past and i remember the lube in small package were also very watery lube.

thanks

sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]

Hello uk125

This will be the stuff your looking for mate. ;)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14807

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Well, you could buy the Tenga lube? I'm not sure what one comes with the cups, but it will say on the sachet (if you still have it). Search tenga and you'll find all the ones Lovehoney stock.

Also, when you say the lube is seaping in and ruining the feel of the toy, are you sure it isn't just getting sticky after you wash it? You do need to apply a powder after every use if you want to use them more than once and have them feel nice. Although I am not sure the cups can take many reuses since they are only designed for one? It could just be you are reusing it too much and nothing will help. You say the gel lube helped, but you had only used it once or twice at that point so that isn't necessarily true?

For a thick lube, search the Male Cobeco Powder Lube (sorry I am on my phone or I would link you). You can make that as thick as you want and it is very cost effective. The other option would be a thick anal lube. But really, I think you should investigate properly reusable toys! You'll be sure to find one you love and you won't risk infections and such :) plus in the long run it will work out cheaper than buying multiple cups!

sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Well, you could buy the Tenga lube? I'm not sure what one comes with the cups, but it will say on the sachet (if you still have it). Search tenga and you'll find all the ones Lovehoney stock.

Also, when you say the lube is seaping in and ruining the feel of the toy, are you sure it isn't just getting sticky after you wash it? You do need to apply a powder after every use if you want to use them more than once and have them feel nice. Although I am not sure the cups can take many reuses since they are only designed for one? It could just be you are reusing it too much and nothing will help. You say the gel lube helped, but you had only used it once or twice at that point so that isn't necessarily true?

For a thick lube, search the Male Cobeco Powder Lube (sorry I am on my phone or I would link you). You can make that as thick as you want and it is very cost effective. The other option would be a thick anal lube. But really, I think you should investigate properly reusable toys! You'll be sure to find one you love and you won't risk infections and such :) plus in the long run it will work out cheaper than buying multiple cups!

Incendiaire [sign in to see picture]

Try this one too: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14805

It has menthol in it, the same as the Tenga Cool Cups, so you'll get a nice sensation from it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.