• 3 for 75 quid

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

amiss wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

But the we vibe is amazing! :O

is it, ive been eyeing it up for about a year, i cant wait. But now i feel greedy that i will have 2 wands lol

To be honest, I wasn't expecting much and only got it because I couldn't think of anything else I wanted but it's so good!

Thats not a lot! Feel greedy when you have 10 lol

stamford [sign in to see picture]

Wow that deal is amazing !! Will have to check my bank to see if its doable but lets face it I could save myself £105

So so tempted to go for the We Vibe, Sqweel and the Wand

amiss [sign in to see picture]

stamford wrote:

Wow that deal is amazing !! Will have to check my bank to see if its doable but lets face it I could save myself £105

So so tempted to go for the We Vibe, Sqweel and the Wand

Do it do it do it lol, you can choose for the money to come out 21 days affter the order.

Can you ??

yep (you can with paypal) not sure about other methods of payment

Just emailed OH... She's away at the moment and back on Thursday evening, could be a nice little treat for when she gets back.

stamford wrote:

Just emailed OH... She's away at the moment and back on Thursday evening, could be a nice little treat for when she gets back.

Little treat! thats not a little treat lol.

Mizziii [sign in to see picture]

I'll be honest I got the we vibe in this deal and I wasn't that impressed with it. There's probably better things in the deal to be honest. The wand is phenomenal.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Mizziii wrote:

I'll be honest I got the we vibe in this deal and I wasn't that impressed with it. There's probably better things in the deal to be honest. The wand is phenomenal.

This is the nature of we-vibes, and couples toys in that general design, for some people they are perfect, for others they just don't fit properly!!

Mizziii [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Mizziii wrote:

This is the nature of we-vibes, and couples toys in that general design, for some people they are perfect, for others they just don't fit properly!!

Yeah totally agree with that. It was more of a fit issue than anything. I just don't think that particular model was right for me, definitely will try the 4 when I can justify the spend though. But I've already spent too much on LoveHoney this month ;P

Lovehoney you amaze me, my parcel arrived this moring that is super fast , dispatched on the 12 arrived today 2days to Spain that is going some.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.