• Something a little different.

Master Baiter [sign in to see picture]

Good morning peeps.

Me and the wife are going away to Tenerife in October with no kids (yesssss) lol.
    Obviously taking the usual toys but I'd like something alittle bit different!! Have anyone got any recommendations? I mean we've got the dildos, bullets, butt plugs, strap-on and sexy outfits. But just wondered if any of you have purchased something different.
    Cheers !!!!!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

What about some teasy stuff, like feather ticklers, a blindfold, some gentle restraints etc.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

We took my glass dildo, straight from the fridge every night was a god send, boiling! You'll find anything cooling amazing

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Are you looking for something that's aimed it giving you pleasure directly or her? Do you have any strokers? These can be a great addition to foreplay - especially the Tenga eggs - they are small, and disposable, so once you've finished with them, you can chuck them and not have to worry about finding room for souveniers on your way back? :D

Thanks guys. Def gunna get some bondage tape. Glass dildos a great idea.
    DavidB1 - not really sure tbh, something outside the box possibly. Open to all ideas really.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

What about a remote control love egg?

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

What about a remote control love egg?

+1

Cheers peeps.

magicnumber69 [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps a bit OT for this thread, but I'm curious; given the paranoia regarding international travel in these post-9/11 times, aren't there any problems taking sex toys with you when you travel abroad?

Mainly asking as I'll soon be flying out to see my German gf and would very much like to take a little 'surprise' with me.

pandashavesex [sign in to see picture]

remote love egg for public fun? teasers are amazing plus bondage.. all mentioned before but all awesome! blindfold her, tie her to the bed and use the teaser on her - she'll love it! you can use it to get her really worked up, personally its the biggest turn on ever when someone does it to me. or if you're on a budget, blindfold and tie then (make sure you wet it first so its slippery) run icecubes over her body without telling her first. its amazing.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.