• Love Eggs that can not be heard but very much felt

Hornyhistorian [sign in to see picture]

All recommendations welcome. Wanted for use out of the house.

Thanks x

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Hornyhistorian, There have been many mixed reviews on this one, but for me personally this is a really great egg. It is very powerful and very quiet :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30421

I would also suggest having a look through these other love eggs and have a read through the reviews, which will be very helpful, as everyone has their own views and experiences to share:

http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?w=remote+control+love+egg&p=Q&asug=&view=grid

Oh my scorpious 12

How did I miss this.

Thank you x

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Hi Hornyhistorian, There have been many mixed reviews on this one, but for me personally this is a really great egg. It is very powerful and very quiet :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30421

I would also suggest having a look through these other love eggs and have a read through the reviews, which will be very helpful, as everyone has their own views and experiences to share:

http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?w=remote+control+love+egg&p=Q&asug=&view=grid

We had a dodgy batch of eggs that for some reason wouldn't transmit the signal properly - we've followed up all customers who were affected.

As you can see from the newest review, this really isn't the case and the egg is INCREDIBLE!

"The range of the pairing is massive. Before first time use we tested the range and found the remote turns the egg on if I am at the end of the garden and the egg is at the other end of the house upstairs, which is probably about 20m though brick etc. We haven’t tested the range further but this is perfectly acceptable to us."

A USP of this egg is that the transmitter wire actually goes all the way down the retrieval cord and so sits nearly outside the body (rather than just in the egg itself which would be inserted in the body), which is why it works so well.

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

It is amazing :-) so glad we picked this one over the others we were looking at, and looks good to!

Oh Alice thank you will look into this ;)

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I'm so excited to try it again, was so disappointed and jealous that it worked for Scorp but not me :'(

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

There's two more bad reviews since that good review, is the dodgy batch definitely all sorted or could my tester and Y&F's replacement also be still affected I wonder ...

My replacement was worse than the first two, same issue with addition of a faulty charger and although it's nit in the new review it turns itself on and ran dry within hours of being fully charged even though we turned it off everytime we saw the light

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

It's a shame, cause when it works it's great!

I'm very jealous of the success stories but we bought a different egg which has never faulted

GarynChrissy [sign in to see picture]

Gary has just brought the Tracy cox one from LH it's very sexy we tried it out I the restarunt last night he had the remote I don't think anyone heard.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.