• Butt plug and douche

Scared of angles such as 32 and 74 degrees [sign in to see picture]

Since I am very new to buying a plug and having stuff in me other than orally, I have chosen to excite myself by getting a buttplug that vibrates.

I picked a toy and all the other essentials like lube, cleaner and storage bag, but I wasn't so sure it I should get a douche as well. My friend has a plug but no douche and he seems fine, but being a cautious person, I was wondering if I should spend a little more and get one even though it won't be thrusting in an out of me; more of sitting snug inside occasionly humming away.

The plug is: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28502

Thank you for any comments and I’m sorry if this seems like a really dumb question.

Thank you and have a pleasant day.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Some people say you need a douche, some say you don't. I've never used one, though I would like to get one as it would give me the peace of mind that I am clean when my partner is down there. Personally, I don't think you *need* one, but if you have the cash spare and are interested you may as well for the sake of guaranteed hygiene! You have the toy cleaner anyway so if anything does get on there you can clean it away safely.

Great choice of plug, btw! I love that one :)

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

It's really down to personal choice. I personally always douche for anal play, but many people just have a shower and make sure they're clean. If you're happy to deal with a little mess (although if you've recently emptied your bowels there probably won't be much, if any) then you'll be fine without douching

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

It is entirely up to you. You don't ever HAVE to douche and can still have anal without issue, or mess, but I think most douchers are of the opinion that douching will reduce the chances of mess occuring during play.

I douche regularly, not for anal play, but medical reasons, so I have no actual proof that douching reduces the chances of mess or not because I don't have anal afterwards. Logically you would imagine it does, if done properly though.

However, some people have pretty regular bowels and after going to the toiler naturally, know they are empty and clean.

I used to have anal moreso before I started douching and can say that mess was rare, but possible. After douching regularly, I can still only say the same...mess is rare but still possible. Anything is possible.

So yeah, it is a personal choice and most often people douche to help reduce that fear you are describing. If douching helps you to relax more and not worry as much about mess, then I say go for it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.