• For my man to enjoy

Blondieonherknees [sign in to see picture]

I feel a bit bad on my OH as I always want sex toys so I can enjoy it more. I know he will enjoy me being taken beyond satisfaction I just feel bad and greedy. I have just ordered as a surprise and addressing it to him, the double ding vibrating cock ring. I don't know what else to use or buy so it doesn't look like I'm being self centred and not interested in pleasing him.

Be good to see other women's ideas and also what men think about this too!

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

What about strokers that you can use on him? Usually when I place an order I feel the need to buy my husband something special too so I usually go with strokers or tenga eggs.

I see cock rings as something for both of us really, because I get stimulation from it too so I generally try and get something just for him that I can use on him. But he's not particularly bothered, and would rather just use things on me.

Have a chat with him and look through things together, he might see something that he likes :)

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I buy my OH loads of toys, look through the strokers available, and how is he with anal play? Prostate massager?

Peitho [sign in to see picture]

I think that there are more sex toys aimed at women than at men and certainly more variety but how about getting a stroker that you can use on him during foreplay? Would he enjoy that? Also, there are certainly other options if he's up for prostate stimulation though obviously that's something you know better than us and you'd want to discuss with him before purchasing anything in that vein.

We have quite a few toys but often have sex without any of them. Do you think he feels that with you wanting toys he's not satisfying you? If that's the case, make sure you reassure him that's not the case and that you just want to try some new experiences too. If that's not the case, I'm sure he's very happy to try stuff and will be thrilled to see you enjoying yourself.

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

From a man's point of view, I get more out of using toys on my OH than out of having toys used on me. Virtually all of our toys are for my OH, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

As Y&F said, the best treat would be very sexy underwear (again on her, not me)

Blondieonherknees [sign in to see picture]

Dressing up is something that I do any way. I'm quite sexual and he knows this. I've been to fetish clubs etc before and done erotic modelling. I just feel really greedy wanting toys. Or maybe he thinks I don't enjoy it with him. I don't really like to use my hands on him, I find it doesn't really turn me on so don't know how it can do much for him. Much prefer my mouth. I constantly think of things to do differently but never find any toys that appeal to me that I think he will enjoy.

I've not addressed anal play. I once asked him via text if he had ever tried anything up his bum. He said yeah and it wasn't for him. When giving oral or generally any position I can get I his balls, I stroke my nails over his balls and I've been cheekily stroking his perineum, as my nails are long I think he thinks it's an accident but he seems to enjoy it.

Has anyone used the sleeves that go on during sex?

Have you asked him if it turns him on you using your hands on him, there are things you can do with your hands that you can't do any other way, I know my OH would be gutted if I didn't use my hands, sometimes you have to do things that don't do anything for you because it does something for them.

do you mean the things that add girth/length/texture? We have a beaded one that feels great for both of us but it's been discontinued here, OH has used a few strokers in me to increase his girth, he says he can't feel anything physically but mentally he loves how much I struggle so I've bought him the megathick

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

From a male perspective, Blondie, just anything that takes my orgasm out of my control drives me mental. I've just ordered this as I liked the look and idea of it:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29781

With the intention of the missus using it on me.

snapper [sign in to see picture]

StHubbins wrote:

From a man's point of view, I get more out of using toys on my OH than out of having toys used on me. Virtually all of our toys are for my OH, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

As Y&F said, the best treat would be very sexy underwear (again on her, not me)

I totally agree with this

"I get more out of using toys on my OH than out of having toys used on me. "

I would rather my better half spent her money on things I can use on her

Watching and feeling her writhe in pleasure is the biggest turn on I can imagine !

And after that when she turns her attention to me , half the time I am fighting tooth and nail not to explode straight away !

Please dont missunderstand strokers sleeves ect are nice but they are no match for a hand ,mouth or well im sure you can think of others !

I will happliy spend an hour pleasuring my better half for twenty minutes of reciving

20 mins Oh how I wish I could hold that long

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

It would really depend on the dynamic of your relationship.

We're lucky as we're both blokes, so any toy I buy is able to be used by either. There are times I buy toys purely for me, other times purely for him - but he gets more out of it watching me using them, or him using them on me than he does himself.

Maybe you should just sit down with him and talk to him - tell him that you would like to be able to give him the same pleasure you get from using toys on yourself. Perhaps even browse through the male toys together and see if anything piques his interest. If he's never thought about using toys, he might not be aware of all the different toys available, and he might be more open to trying it if he picks it out himself.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I know it's a bit of an expense, but have you checked out the we-vibe?

It means both of you get vibrations during sex but frankly it's just mind blowing compared to anything else we've used, it's well worth the investment if you're going down the cock ring route anyway! (Plus free returns if you don't like it!)

There are a range of couples packs on here too that even if you don't buy the pack could give you an idea as to what to look for? There's just so much from strokers to lovely warming flavoured lubes that you can use as a couple, I don't quite know what to point you towards lol

MattB [sign in to see picture]

I tend to agree that I'd just rather get toys for her!

At the end of the day we blokes can generally only do one orgasm each time, so as long as we get that then we're happy to spend some time taking you to heaven and back!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I've just bought a male friend this to use on him http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31055 not tried it yet, but we had a giggle at the box it arrived in. I also enjoy using the Tenga eggs and the Lovehoney strokers like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22079

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

What about a tenga ? I got my oh one & he loved it! X

BYD1989 [sign in to see picture]

tenga eggs are cheap and really good can use it to test the waters without spending too much money! Alot of the fleshlights are really good but its best checking out what textures are best on the internet as soon arent as good as they sound :)

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

I agree with the sexy underwear but a stroker is worth a go too!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.