• What was your first ever sex toy?

M&A [sign in to see picture]

Oh well that will take me back to when the only place you could go and see them was in "private sex shops" I was 19 when my then bf suggested that we go in one and see what it was all about.

We ended up buying this plain white vibrator with various attachments and a set a ben wah balls.

The vibrator was fun and was tried out quickly and lasted well. Unlike some on today's market.

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

About 12 years ago we bought this terrible little realistic (well not really that realistic) vibrator on holidays when she dragged me into a sex shop for a laugh.... went home a we played with it for hours..... went back the next day and bought a whole range of toys.

jayandrach [sign in to see picture]

My wifes first ever sex toy was bought recently and it was 50 shades of grey charlie tango vibrator and she was unsure about it untill we used it and she absolutely loves it and we are both so pleased we got it along with a few other toys :)

bigdaddyyes [sign in to see picture]

My first sex toy was a pink bullet cockring, I bought my other half a matching 8" jelly vibrator. Purchased on the reeperbahn in hamburg. First from lovehoney was another cockring :-)

SophieCams [sign in to see picture]

I got my first toy when I was 18. It was a realistic suction cup dildo made of silicone. I didn't get much use out of it after learning that I need a little more oomph to get myself going... overall it was a good quality toy though.

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

A bright pink bullet for a fiver (it was on offer) at a highstreet store :P

M2KAS [sign in to see picture]
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Over 20 years ago my husband bought me a large white hard plastic vibrator.

Not s patch on the sex toys of today.
    glassjoy [sign in to see picture]

The ex was off sex (so he said, but in fact it was just sex with me) and I was in my 30's and very horny. No internet back then, so a trip to the high street where I finally went inside and found my first toy. An ugly, cream coloured hard plastic vibrator. I was so turned on by my daring purchase that when I got home, I didn't even need the lube I'd bought. I played with that toy so much I forgave it the ugly look and the loud buzz. It was the start of something good! 20 years on my toy collection is a joy ;-)

cherie [sign in to see picture]

17 yrs ago I won a purple silicone variable speed vibe ..... it sat in cupboard unused until about 2 months ago then I decided to stop being so prude and try it out .... didnt actually get any thrill out of it .
    Talking to a group of friends on facebook they suggested I try LH and buy a bullet ...there was a good sale on so bought other bits too that I fancied
    I since found my old vibe works better if used on clit or with Bullet /g spot vibe.

Today I placed my 2nd order for MORE items x

dragoon [sign in to see picture]

My first sex toy was a rampant rabbit but i never knew then that my clit is very sensitive and the ears were too much. now tho after having kids i wish i had my rabbit again lol

TammyBug [sign in to see picture]

Me & my husband always wanted to try out sex toys but we were actually embarrassed to go buy - we found out about love honey and last month I decided to buy him a variety of items from here for his first birthday married to me. ( I'm 23 and he just turned 25). This is what I bought:

PS: Since then I have been addicted to Lovehoney and already placed & recieved two more orders 😉

Audrianna87 [sign in to see picture]

Me and the hubby purchased some ribbed/spiked penis sleeves for him while we were in greece in a seedy little shop lol this was about 8 years ago

stesilc [sign in to see picture]

a vibrator for the o/h of the day about 25 year ago from a mall back street sex shop in blackpool by today standard it dint look that nice but it worked very well

Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

A bullet vibrator that my now husband bought to use on me when we were dating

Red XIII [sign in to see picture]

I was a curious 13 year old and it was a water wiggler.

Incendiaire [sign in to see picture]

It was a blue silicone dildo called "The Tool" made by Doc Johnson.

It was about 1 1/2" wide, 6" insertable, and with a nice tapered tip on the end. It was the first thing I'd up stuck up my bum that wasn't a finger, and while it was a little tricky to manage on the first occasion it was the toy that converted me to anal play, and started me amassing this huge toy collection.

I don't think anyone in the UK sells it any longer, but I have a review on my blog for the curious: http://incendiaire-reviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/doc-johnson-tool.html

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

My first was not long after my 17th birthday and I was terrified incase they asked for ID. It was my "baby blue", A light blue, plain vibrator - a bit like the Lovehoney Ladyfinger. I had it for years before it broke and I still have it in a drawer as I can't bring myself to dispose of it.

It came in a pretty clear plastic storage bag and had a tub of "tingle gel" which I foolishly didn't test on a skin before using it. That was the day I found out I was allergic to menthol products. It burned like the fires of hell.

Mr&MrsSnaredrum [sign in to see picture]

We bought a variable speed bullet from a shop in Amsterdam. about 10 years ago. The guy in the shop went to great lengths to explain how good it would be for me as well as my OH. We had a crazy evening at the NH Schiller hotel testing out his hypothesis, which was acurate!

ScarletMistress92 [sign in to see picture]

A Durex bullet when I was about 18, was enough for a couple of years but had to up-grade.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.