• What was your first ever sex toy?

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

My Ex actually bought mine from Lovehoney as a gift long before i'd even set up an account, it was the Eclipse Ultra 7 Beaver, i loved it so much until i binned it when we split up and bought the same one again for myself lol.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1057
    Peitho [sign in to see picture]

A rabbit about a decade ago after being influenced by Samantha on Sex and the City!

It was from a high street shop (which I wouldn't use now since finding LH but this was quite a while back!)

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

A really old rubbishy vibrator basic one give to me as a wedding present by the best man!! Weird huh

Masokitti [sign in to see picture]

Mine was the Dorcel plug. We chose it because of the cute crystal on the end. It's still loved.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26278

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

Mine was an egg - not very powerfull and truned me off toys for about a year, but look at me now lol so many toys and only 22 guess by the time im 40 ill have a huge collection x

MrsMuffin [sign in to see picture]

I bought a jelly rabbit about 13 years ago. My husband at the time did not appreciate the idea at all and actually made me feel bad for even considering it. I used it just a few times (have since realised that i dont like rabbits anyway) alone and that was that until we split up.

Many years on and I am now happily married to a man who actually loves to buy toys for me and use them with me. Life has changed so much lol

myghost [sign in to see picture]

mine was a Ladyfinger bought from a competitor site several years ago for less than £2 delivered i'd always wanted a vibrator and picked the cheapest i could find when i was younger there was mail order catalogues not well hidden in the house or my mum would drag me round a cetain store get toys for herself. not long after buying my first i soon bought something bigger and more realistic from then on it was a slippery slope to the 20+ and growing toy collection i have now

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Mine was a little silver Rocks Off bullet. I loved it until I lost it, I keep meaning to get another one for a trip down memory lane!

capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]

crazy horse wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

This http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16603 last year when I was 22 =D

Toy collection have got a load bigger since then lol ;)

I was 30 lollipop!

I got my first ever toy in my mid 50s.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24632

Still love it even though I now have its big powerful sibling!

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Mine was this in purple http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10157

Unfortunately I bought it from another online website about 3 years ago and when it started having issues after the first few uses, it was so hard to get them to replace it I looked for another store and found Lovehoney, haven't looked back since!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

mine was about 13 years ago, after attending a house party. A pink glittery jelly vibe called promise. It hadn't been used since finding this site 2 years ago, now I've got a huuuge colection of LH products and won't buy from anywhere else now.

Promise has gone to the rabbit amnesty, along with a few other old toys.

Monkeysnacks [sign in to see picture]

Mine was this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24629

I did a search for cheap dildos (as I'm a poor student... but still a horny one) and several of the results were from Lovehoney. So I had a look around the shop and was amazed at the variety of toys there are. Made an account and never looked back.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Mine was a little pocket rocket vibe, much like this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=344

Except it had changeable caps for the end. Can't say I ever enjoyed any of the little caps though! It was a gift from my now ex boyfriend and got lost long ago (hence why I don't know the exact model).

The first toy I bought myself was a rabbit from the highstreet. I still have that one but it doesn't see any use anymore.

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

My first was a really cheap white finger vibrator, you know, one of those really nasty looking off-white things with the grooves running down it. It was really temperamental and you had to fiddle with the base lots to get it make a connection. It put me off for a long time, couldn't be bothered with it. Then ventured into "that" high street store and purchased a sleek purple vibrator - I've long since retired that one, because frankly it was naff, but I'm greatful to it for reintroducing me to sex toys!

Tiberius [sign in to see picture]

My first with the then OH was about 1990 & was a fairly standard 7" vibe. Boy was it LOUD !

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

FoxxyFB wrote:

My first was a really cheap white finger vibrator, you know, one of those really nasty looking off-white things with the grooves running down it. It was really temperamental and you had to fiddle with the base lots to get it make a connection. It put me off for a long time, couldn't be bothered with it. Then ventured into "that" high street store and purchased a sleek purple vibrator - I've long since retired that one, because frankly it was naff, but I'm greatful to it for reintroducing me to sex toys!

hahaha, I know which vibe you mean. I got one out of some toilets, in a machine at a pub. Very much like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25883

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

I think it was a cheap sleeve or maybe even a blow up doll. Ah those good old days when anything would do.

hunshennanshou [sign in to see picture]

My first toy is a fei ji bei

SEXY IN THE LAKES [sign in to see picture]

Rotating rabbit from ____. sorry LH did not have internet 6 years ago but i do by everything on here now x

Edit: Competitor name removed by moderator. Please read the forum rules... and the original post! ;)

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

Yes Purring-Pussy, it was like that! Hate that colour to this day!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.