• Bondage Boutique Loyalty Card

GLLG [sign in to see picture]

Hey guys , first time poster, long time buyer :) , just received my order that contained a Bondage Boutique Beginners silicone heart riding crop and me the OH are collecting the loyalty sticker for the spankers , and this didn't come with any, wondered if they were still doing the loyalty scheme? :)

Thanks guys :)

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Yes, the loyalty scheme is still running. This has happened a couple of times to some posters, if you contact live chat or email customer services, I'm sure they'll be able to send you some out :)

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I asked this question myself a few days ago to 'live chat' after receiving a BB order with no stickers, and I was told that the scheme has now finished :) x

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I was told it had finished too, I only needed two more stickers :(

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Can't you trade stickers for something on your wish list?

Woah! That's strange. I just got a tester item a few days ago and it had stickers included. It's a shame really, it was a good deal!

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

I asked this question myself a few days ago to 'live chat' after receiving a BB order with no stickers, and I was told that the scheme has now finished :) x

Ah no.. That's a real shame but i figured just as much when i recieved a tester without stickers and a card. I think i have enough for a spanker, does anyone know if you can still send them in?

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Wildcherry I'd send it in today :)

Some of the descriptions still say about loyalty stickers so they need updating.

I did a review of a product yesterday and mentioned the card and stickers and it wasn't removed from my review. Feeling a bit silly now! No one trust me! It's not my fault!! Haha!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

MrsMcX wrote:

Woah! That's strange. I just got a tester item a few days ago and it had stickers included. It's a shame really, it was a good deal!

I think some of the products are still in the old style packaging which would still include stickers. The new BB products which I have received have new logos on the packaging and new tags attached to them. They are really cool, very burlesque styled :) xx

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Noooooo! I've been meaning to send my card in for ages! :( xx

delilahxx wrote:

Wildcherry I'd send it in today :)

Some of the descriptions still say about loyalty stickers so they need updating.

Yeh i think i will just incase Delilah :)

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

awwww gutted. Wondered why I didn't get stickers with my las purchase. Only needed 2 more. Ah well.

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

I was one off mine, oh no :( I got a tester a little while ago that came with them, will they be gradually phasing everything out for the newer packaging that's minus the stickers?

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

We are looking in to it now, and someone will comment back here shortly with an update.

Hold on tight guys and dolls cheeky

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

We are looking in to it now, and someone will comment back here shortly with an update.

Hold on tight guys and dolls

Thanks Cazz :)

I did have a look and it seems the plain black studded heart shape spanker you're supposed to get free with the stickers is gone though.

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Hello!

We have an answer:

Sadly I have to announce we have stopped the loyalty scheme of sticker card collecting with our Bondage Boutique items.

If you have a card that you would like to send in, we are happy to take a look at the cards one-by-one and access each case.

For example if you have 1 sticker you probably won't get anything, if you have nearly completed your card or are at least half way through we would look into giving you a free spanker or Oh! Points out of good will.

Any questions please send them to our lovely customer care team who will be more than happy to help.

Lovehoney - Cazz x

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Thankyou Cazz! That's really helpful.

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Ooh gosh glad i saw this, i have enough for 1 i was just hanging on till the card was full. I'll get it sent in x

GLLG [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for clearing that up Cazz :) So would we be sending the cards to the customer care team?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.