• Trying to find a comfortable remote egg for my wife

TonyStark [sign in to see picture]

We tried the Tracey cox remote egg, but found it too big and uncomfortable, Ben waa balls too, but also too big etc. I'd like to buy her a remote device that does the job perfectly. I just love the idea of going out with her and I have the remote in my pocket mmmmmm

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

TonyStark wrote:

We tried the Tracey cox remote egg, but found it too big and uncomfortable, Ben waa balls too, but also too big etc. I'd like to buy her a remote device that does the job perfectly. I just love the idea of going out with her and I have the remote in my pocket mmmmmm

Great thread Tony, I shall watch this with great interest as I'm in the market for this.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

The proteus is comfortable and slim but I found it had problems connecting to the remote through my body, it may be a fault with me and considering lovehoneys returns policy it'd be worth a try

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi there, I have this love egg, and I really love it. I have tried a couple of different love eggs previously, but the major plus for me with this one, is that it is rechargeable, so therefore quite light weight. I personally am not a fan of anything too heavy inside me, but I know that some ladies actually love weighted toys, so take that into account when deciding. I also found it very comfortable when inside me, as it is not too big, and it is also very quiet.

The remote control's range of this egg is also very good. I found that my husband can be upstairs, while I’m downstairs at the opposite side of our house, and it still works perfectly.

You do have to remember to pair the egg and controller together before use, but that didn’t cause any issues, unless like me, you get to the restaurant and realise you forgot to turn it on at all!! – lol. Have a look at my review below for more info. :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30421

Here is another link to other love eggs on LH. The best thing to do is to have a look through a couple of options and have a read through the reviews, and choose something that sounds like it would suit your Wife :) x

http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?w=Remote+control+love+eggs&view=grid

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Scorps that sounds great thanks for the advice and I have liked your review.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

I just tested the alive 10 function one
    Didn't find it too big and it stayed in.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

The proteus is comfortable and slim but I found it had problems connecting to the remote through my body, it may be a fault with me and considering lovehoneys returns policy it'd be worth a try

Hi Young and fun, when you say you had problems connecting to the remote through your body, did you connect the remote and the egg together before you started to play? xx

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Yep it worked in my hand then I inserted it and it stopped, unless I was squatting lol we had two and they both worked the same, I have no idea what could have wrong with me to make that happen :S

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

I really like the shape and size of Maia's Wicked. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29931

TonyStark [sign in to see picture]

Thank you everyone

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.