• Looking for a new toy (male)

Josh [sign in to see picture]

I currently have a fleshlight and have bought a tenga egg and cock rings before also purchased a cobra libre before but didnt get any enjoment out of it so has made me wary of buying any other vibrators. Im looking for a new toy toy of any budget that you would recommend, Thanks

Ps can you delete previous threads

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17779

Hi Josh and welcome to the forums.

You havnt said whether you might enjoy bum play. Well it is the next level of sexual pleasure for men. This prostate massager is a basic slim one. So even for a novice would be easy to insert.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Tried the tenga 3d on my hubby last night.
    He seemed to like it once he stopped laughing about how strange it was!

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

My partner has tried a lot of male toys (2 Fleshlight, couple of Tenga Eggs, Couple of Flip Holes and more) and in his opinion, the Tenga Flip Holes (esp the Silver) offer the most intense stimulation. If intensity appeals to you, these toys are more intense feeling than any of the Fleshlights (But the fleshlights feel more soft and cushiony and subtle but good) I would only be wary of the Flip Holes if you have a large penis. They are designed more for the small to average sized guy in mind. They may still work fine, but it might bulge dramatically or you might not be able to fully insert (The tube is 6 inches long)

As for the Cobre Libre.....was it the vibrations that did not work, or the fact it only stimulates the head of the penis? There is a fabulous male masturbator called the Pulse, by Hot Octopuss and omg...it is my partners favourite. Instead of just the tip, it actually wraps around the penis and can be used in an up-down motion. The vibrations are so deep that the pad actually seems to oscillate. So they travel deep into the tissues.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

My partner has tried a lot of male toys (2 Fleshlight, couple of Tenga Eggs, Couple of Flip Holes and more) and in his opinion, the Tenga Flip Holes (esp the Silver) offer the most intense stimulation. If intensity appeals to you, these toys are more intense feeling than any of the Fleshlights (But the fleshlights feel more soft and cushiony and subtle but good) I would only be wary of the Flip Holes if you have a large penis. They are designed more for the small to average sized guy in mind. They may still work fine, but it might bulge dramatically or you might not be able to fully insert (The tube is 6 inches long)

As for the Cobre Libre.....was it the vibrations that did not work, or the fact it only stimulates the head of the penis? There is a fabulous male masturbator called the Pulse, by Hot Octopuss and omg...it is my partners favourite. Instead of just the tip, it actually wraps around the penis and can be used in an up-down motion. The vibrations are so deep that the pad actually seems to oscillate. So they travel deep into the tissues.

totally off topic well not really

how did you get him to relax using male toys?

mine just laughed the whole time!

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Don't give up on vibrators:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30225

Has a deeper canal that is also textured, as well as over 30 speeds and patterns - my OH didn't get on with the Cobra Libre, but this makes him orgasm every time.

If you are looking for a simple stroker, I recommend:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28097

It's cheap, cheerful but does feel really good.

For some un-intimidating anal play, you can't go wrong with:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30425

If you want a different fleshlight, the flight is a good alternative to the full size, slightly more expensive units:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29675

And of course, the flip-hole. It's pricey, but it's far more intensley stimulating than any other stroker I have ever used:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14734

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Anyone tried the stroker attachment for the magic wand?

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

pinkanimal wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

totally off topic well not really

how did you get him to relax using male toys?

mine just laughed the whole time!

Unfortunately, men are under way more social stigma for using sex toys than women are (in this day and age too) and many build up this idea that using one is not a good thing. (esp if they are not enlightened creatures like us here and dont have all this information to go on) It is a shame. I actually recently wrote about this topic. Maybe getting him to read my article will help? (and help you explain to him why there is nothing wrong in it)

http://thegrittywoman.com/Male-sex-toys-truth-lies

If it makes you feel any better, 4 years ago, my guy was the same. It takes a while to drop that stereotype and to realise just how much joy sex toys can bring to both partners. With nervous or unsure partners I recommend starting small, leaving it around for him to try alone and communicating the thoughts I shared above, in my article, to help dispell the myths and stereotypes and stuff.

My guy still struggled at first. He also giggled and lost his erection a few times. I believe, deep down, its an embarrassment associated with negativity surrounding self please....but self pleasure with toys, in particular for males.

However, if it gets to a point where he just outright hates them or refuses, you just have to accept that they are not for him. Just like any other sexual proclivity...not everyone wants to partake. That's fine too. Just make sure he isnt missing out due to shame or embarrassment first!

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I bought this on a whim, and for head/tip massage it's awesome. I actually pulled a muscle the first time i orgasmed with it. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29920

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.