• Honeymoon

maidmagenta [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,

After a bit of advice really... I'm marrying my fiancee & best friend next month. Our sex life has not been the same since we had our little boy 9 months ago, when we do have it, its amazing but it's just no where near as often as we had it before! Basically we have a week on honeymoon where our son will be with my family....that means lots of child free time for sex, we have lots planned together but there is a couple of bits I want to surprise him with.

We have tried a couple of times to have anal sex (him penetrating me) but I can't relax enough for it to not hurt & we never get very far....is there any lubes that people would recommend please?

Also we enjoy using a strap on for me to penetrate him, used to be a regular addition to our sex life...I realy want to try a double ended one but I don't want 1 with the harness as they are always really uncomfy...aain any suggestions appreciated?

Thanks in advance

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Hi! Congratulations!!

A lot of people will suggest that for anal sex it's something that you need to work up to, by using butt plugs and going up in size until you can accommodate your partner. You could try out some butt plugs before the honeymoon, to work up to the main event.

As for lubricants I would personally reccomend Maximus anal lubricant - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13085

This is a very small bottle so it will be perfect for travel, and it's what I started off with so I could decide if I wanted to stick with this abal lubricant. After it ran out, I ordered a bigger bottle.

However, the first time I had anal sex, I had never used a butt plug, and I didn't use anal lubricant, but I would never reccomend anyone else to start this way. The thing that worked for me was being really relaxed, and extremely aroused. I only ever want anal sex when I'm really really turned on, and it's genrally half way through sex when I want it.

I think the more aroused you are, the more relaxed you will be. I would have a couple of drinks to relax you, but no more than a couple because you want to be fully aware of what's going on to avoid any injury back there!

I wouldn't reccomend any numbing gels that are available because this also could cause some pain later down the line. Being able to feel him entering you and being able to tell him when to stop and start is paramount.

For me, I find that starting off in the spooning postition works best, and when he enters me and gets all of the way in I tell him to stay still until I've adjusted to him being inside me. This seems to make things easier when he starts going in and out.

If you would like to start wih butt plugs I can make some reccomendations for you, but unfortunately I haven't used a double ended dildo, which is what I think you're looking for, so I can't reccomend one. But if you use the search bar you'll be able to find some great products.

Maybe have a look through this section and see if any of them seem appealing to you - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/double-ended-dildos/

I think this type of dildo looks great for what you're looking for http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21222

I hope you manage to find something :)

AirBusA3802014 [sign in to see picture]

I have given my partner anal sex twice since we been together it will hurt at first but always remember take your time don't rush and have a safe word if it gets to much. Use plenty of lubricant durex I find is the best and enjoy and have fun.

maidmagenta [sign in to see picture]

Fab thanks MrsMcX. Ive ordered the maximus lube & a double ended 1 like you have linked but it vibrates too...

Hopefully will go better this time than last, i have ordered some butt plugs to work on it before hand too....he loves me giving him anal but really wants to be able to give it too so i hope i can fulfill!

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Ahh that's fab! I'm glad you were able to find something. Good luck, and try not to put too much pressure on yourself :)

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Many congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon. Great advice from Mrsx.

Regarding anal try too relax maybe have an orgasm first. Something we do that seems to of really helped is to give all the control to my wife. We do it rear entry my wife on the bed and me stood on the floor. I lube her and myself then she goes shoulders down and because her hands are lube free she can spread her cheeks wide. At this point I just line myself up and then stand totally stilll. Then she can control the speed and depth. You should both find this very erotic. You have the control even though you are giving your self to him. My wife told me that if I didn't stand still no thrusting or I wouldn't get it, I found this very arousing. Enjoy and as Mrsx says relax . Take time to talk too.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.