• Sexting tips.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Been a few threads on this, seems quite a lot of us enjoy doing this. But is there difference between men and women . I think men like to be quite explicit and woman more sensual. What are your thoughts ?

Then thoughts and tips on what to send from both sexes. We have been doing this for years would love some new ideas.

Thanks in advance

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Tip no 1.
    Send it to the right person

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

I like being a tease..... Focus on sensations of what I would be doing to him.... Or what his last text had me feeling... Maybe the odd tease photo😉😇
    Well.I AM a naughtymum after all😊😄

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Tip no 1.

Subby great point

Sub question have you ever sent one to the wrong person?

I have, my best mate was unaware he had a pussy for me to lick.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Maybe I have too many man hormones (checks palms to see if they are hairy) but I tend to be explicit in my texts. It is a generalisation to say men are explicit and women more sensual, but I think it is a generalisation for a reason, it tends to be true in more cases than not. (Although there are always exceptions to every rule)

Anyway, the point being - I am sexting a guy, with the hopes of turning him on, so I tend to sext in a way I know will turn him on - in other words, explicit.

I guess this works for me too, as I am more turned on by him and I being explicit than him texting about romance, candles, massages and kissing. hehe.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Tip no 1.

if you accidentally send a text to the wrong person put your phone in airplane mode while it's sending.

once the "cannot send message" alert comes up, delete the text before turing airplane mode off.

when its deleted turn airplane mode off and it shouldnt have been sent!

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

Maybe I have too many man hormones (checks palms to see if they are hairy) but I tend to be explicit in my texts. It is a generalisation to say men are explicit and women more sensual, but I think it is a generalisation for a reason, it tends to be true in more cases than not. (Although there are always exceptions to every rule)

Anyway, the point being - I am sexting a guy, with the hopes of turning him on, so I tend to sext in a way I know will turn him on - in other words, explicit.

I guess this works for me too, as I am more turned on by him and I being explicit than him texting about romance, candles, massages and kissing. hehe.

I couldnt of said it better myself. I think as well when you know what makes the person tick (ie words, type of pictures, fantasies/likes) its a lot easier, especially if you start making a habbit of it as 2/3 years ago theres nothing that put me more out of my comfort zone then sexting but now i find it very horny.

But im very much the same as Fluff and being in a swinging relastionship i dont really like to mix sensual when sexting people im having NSA sex with, its not only a bit weird but does nothing for me. But at the same time i need a little something to see how that person ticks and it also creates the chemistry for the sex and me and my partner.

Nawty Novice [sign in to see picture]

I with Fluffbags - knowing I'm getting him going gets me going so I'm usually quite explicit. This ramps up how explicit he is with me which I like too. Win win!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.