• I never cum

Bored [sign in to see picture]

I dont know know why but I have never cum whilst Mrs M is giving me a blowjob.

I love her to bits and fancy the pants off her, she is very good at blowjobs and knows exactly what I like. I tend to end things prematurely as I feel guilty whilst she is doing it. I know nothing is wrong but I feel like I should be cumming.

any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated

ps we very rarely talk about sex as we both clam up.

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

how long is the BJ before you give up?

do you cum from a HJ?

It could be that things need to speed up to get you there. my oh can tell im getting closer and does faster shorter movements.

You could try getting her to use her hands more like a HJ whilst her mouth focuses on the tip.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

I don't make hubby come with a Bj. And I'm useless at hjs. And sometimes I struggle to make him come with sex too!

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

It sounds to me like this is a mental problem and you can't relax. I don't mean that you're mental! I just think that maybe it happened once, and now every time she gives you a blowjob you can't help but think about it and it makes things worse for you.

I'm not too sure what advice I can give you other than to try and relax and not think too much about it. Just focus on the sensations and what feels good, and keep on practicing it.

What do you mean by end things prematurely? You mean you stop her? If this is the case it sounds like you are over thinking things. You're worrying about not being able to come as soon as she starts doing it, and then thinking about how to tell her to stop and so on, and all I can suggest is trying to relax some more.

There is also the option of seeing a sexual therapist that may be able to give you an insight as to what is going on.

Do you feel like you need to tell your wife? If you do, try and write her a letter so you don't have to talk about things. It might be good to talk to her about it, but obviously it's a sensitive subject since you don't want to upset her. I must say though, the fact that you've come here to find a solution shows how much you car for her and that's such a nice thing to see :)

I really hope someone can come along and give you some solid advice, but I didn't want to just read this and run. Good luck :)

Bored [sign in to see picture]

Thanks all, normally lasts for no more than 5 mins before I feel guilty, I have come close on a couple of occasions but I end up stopping the blowjob. The more I think about it the problem is with me, I am defiantly relaxed, next time I will just let things happen.

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

5 minutes?
    I should hold off, see where things lead, especially if she is taking her time building it up x
    I would spend atleast 20-30 minutes on my man personally...

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

yea I would let it go on longer than 5 mins before I threw in the towel. My oh would be happy going alot longer no questions asked.

maybe try switching up position mid way also like lying down to sitting and then stood to finish

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

I struggle more than 5 mins :/ hurts my mouth

KarlsGirl78 [sign in to see picture]

Crikey 5 minutes.....don't be so hard on yourself..I wouldn't expect my fella to explode after that time and would happily spend as long as necessary giving him a mind blowing bj, as well as switching between a quick smooch a feisty ride and then back to focussing on giving him an almighty bj. Just go with the flow and enjoy, if you start to fret just lay and think about the things you would love to be done to you, or what you would love to do to your OH...let yourself enjoy the full experience and don't let any negatives come to mind...A lingering blowjob is amazing

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Hmmmm it's a stuffy this if my OH offers me a BJ I know I am in for something special. I would almost consider it insulting to all her attention to come before I had let her enjoy herself for a minimum of 5 mins. Usually it's between 20 and 30 mins not all direct oral. My OH only likes me to come when she's ready for me too. So I am supposed to try not too can't allways manage it though.

Haras75 [sign in to see picture]

5 mins is not very long at all , my OH enjoys a vibrating cock ring with his bj's !!

soulqueen [sign in to see picture]

My oh takes about 20 min it speeds things up if I take my time an tease him with my tongue at first gradually speeding up ESP with my hands while my tongue focuses on the tip...it also helps if I'm fingering myself so he can see or just a dirty comment when I know he's close can tip him over the edge

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

My OH didn't think he could cum for bj's, I tried everything until we came along a particular technique that drives him crazy. Go crazy on the head, sucking and licking while twisting my hands round the shaft and up onto the head, he doesn't cum all the time but if he doesn't cum he's still moaning and throwing pillows about, grabbing the bed, pulling the sheet over his face! Really fun to watch :)

just keep trying different things, everyone's different

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

MRS users her hands on the shaft as well, keeps it from taking as much of a toll on her mouth. Too long strains her jawline.

I think the big things is to just enjoy it for the pleasure and not worry about the ending. it will finish, and either way is a win! Relax and enjoy the attention.

~CB

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I honestly don't think many men can climax from oral alone, especially after just 5 minutes. I never have and neither has the hubby - it's usually longer and with intermittent breaks so I don't wear out my jaw!

If you can cum fine through masturbation, it's most likely stress - you too busy thinking about the fact you won't cum, and therefore you won't!

Just lie back and relax and you'll get there.

ToyWithMeUK [sign in to see picture]

I think it's just stress, try to relax and maybe ask your partner to keep eye contact with you whilst she does it as that type of thing really helps :)

DavidB1986 wrote:

I honestly don't think many men can climax from oral alone, especially after just 5 minutes. I never have and neither has the hubby - it's usually longer and with intermittent breaks so I don't wear out my jaw!

If you can cum fine through masturbation, it's most likely stress - you too busy thinking about the fact you won't cum, and therefore you won't!

Just lie back and relax and you'll get there.

David, sorry to be contrary I think a lot of men can come from oral a lone in a minute or two. For some it is such a rare treat its over before it's started. My best friend came on his wife's cheek and she hadn't even started. He had been away working.

Me I have come in a minute if my wife wants me too a can't stop her. I think it is all about the foreplay and level of sexual tension. If you a have been without for 4 or 5 days. It's your partners TOM. She is telling you your going to be pampered that night, sexting you and edging you. You've been bathed and massaged. You can feel that deep throbbing coming from inside. We she finally takes you in her mouth. Sometimes a look into your eyes and a few words " I want it now" 4 or 5 deep hard plunges with her moist mouth is all it takes.

Bored I have thought a bout this a bit. Are you sure it not a bit of a hang up. You don't think you should come in her mouth. It s demeaning for her, she won't like it or doesn't really like it. Something is stopping you mentally.

MissUnknown [sign in to see picture]

I just wanted to add to the above, dont know if I will be at all helpful but I think 5 minutes is definitely not enough time. I have been with men that take minutes to come with oral and others really struggle and with my current partner it can take about 40 minutes to an hour. Just try and enjoy the attention I know my partner likes a bit of control like even just a hand on the back of my head can help (not forcing his penis into my mouth though). Or if he gently thrusts. I think you need to give your wife a chance and let her know you're enjoying it or what feels good. And you can both slowly work up each others confidence about the issue and not concentrate on the end result. Has your wife never asked about why you haven't came? Does she give you a blow job often?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.