• Do all women want to 'please' their man?

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

Do all women like to please their man? Do things that they don’t necessarily get pleasure from themselves or like to please them?

cucumberbumtum [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, I love pleasing the OH and it is important to me to do things that please him, plus I know the favour will always be returned haha x

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Surely this is equally relevant to men too and forms part of the natural give and take of any relationship be it man or woman. Otherwise there is another word.....selfish.

Definitely a 2 way street, if we have to do things we don't like to please our men, it is only right they return the favour (Always does get returned)... I just enjoy knowing I have pleased him lol

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

My apologies cucumberbumtum, I wasn't referring to your post merely to the title of the thread as it seems to imply women only. As you have pointed out its a two way street therefore i feel to exclude men is incorrect.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

My wife definitely does this for me. She says her ultimate turn on is to know that she is giving what I want. I wish she would take what she wants sometimes but she assures me this is a huge turn on for her.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I always want to please my husband, and I always get pleasure from doing so. He works hard for our family, and is a wonderful man. He deserves as much pleasure as I can give :)

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Yes I do

Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

I love pleasing my man and he loves pleasing me.If it wasn't the way it is,it would be selfish and we wouldn't be together.Simple as that.

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

My apologies cucumberbumtum, I wasn't referring to your post merely to the title of the thread as it seems to imply women only. As you have pointed out its a two way street therefore i feel to exclude men is incorrect.

No worries haha :) My bad, but I do agree with what you say :) x

Gentle giant wrote:

My wife definitely does this for me. She says her ultimate turn on is to know that she is giving what I want. I wish she would take what she wants sometimes but she assures me this is a huge turn on for her.

I agree with your wife haha, definitely the ultimate turn on

KarlsGirl78 [sign in to see picture]

I always like to keep my fwb satisfied, there is nothing I wouldn't try and he knows that, if ever I didn't enjoy something that much but he did then I would compromise and say we can still do it but not that often. There is nothing better than pleasing a fella. Mind you I am a bit of a 1950's type traditionalist in some ways....not all as I am totally independant. I love pleasing the fella though in whatever ways that I can

Imogen [sign in to see picture]

I always want to please him, although knowing he is enjoying himself gives me pleasure so I suppose in a way I'm pleasing myself a little bit too.

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

I always do things for my OH even stuff i am not into personally. I like to seehim happy plus he turns into a real pain in backside if he is denied.. he gets all moody like he is on his man period. XD

Dota [sign in to see picture]

Yes i do love to please my OH. Sometimes it takes a lot to get myself to the point i feel confident to do what he likes. When i was younger it was a different story and i wont call myself selfish i was just young and with low/non existent self-confidence.
    Now it is a huge turn on even to think of how i could please him. At the end of the day if he's happy- i am even happier. :)

PetiteJess [sign in to see picture]

i do, i find it a turn on seeing a man pleased.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I love pleasing my OH, its a big turn on for me to see him experiencing pleasure.

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

The natural submissive in me always wants to please my partner, i really find it hard when all attention is soley focused on me as id rather be satisfying him as thats more of a turn on.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Pleasing my boyfriend will be all i care about, i'm really not bothered about my pleasure, i just want to make him happy but i know he feels eactly the same so it will always be two way.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Wildcherry wrote:

The natural submissive in me always wants to please my partner, i really find it hard when all attention is soley focused on me as id rather be satisfying him as thats more of a turn on.

My Wife has desperately tried to explain this to me. When I spend for her to much total attention on her she doesn't feel right. I have tried many times. That it is just the same for me to enjoy playing , feeling and stimulating her is a massive turn on for me. I have told her it is all foreplay for me and I just want that time together.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.