• confession booth

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Now!!!!!! 3 mins in😁

ThxπŸ˜‰

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Oh please don't use my thread for emails I don't want it deleted!

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Confess my sins!!!
    I have been naughty..........I need spanking
    I have led another astray........
    Hangs head in shame......
    😎

StillMikal [sign in to see picture]

when a young soldier had a thing for the CO's au pair. We just couldn't get together for a full night of fun until the officer's mess had the Cambrai ball. Got round to his quarter and after much fun downstairs we ended up in the CO's marital bed having a great time until.... the CO's wife walked in.

CO = Commanding Officer (a real Lieutenant Colonel)

KoolKitten [sign in to see picture]

I'm 53 youngscotslass and I hope when I'm your Gran's age, in another 13 years I'll still have all my toys and lots more haha. It is a funny story though. I'd probably do something like that. Both of my grown up children think I'm really cool the way I brought them up to be relaxed about sex.

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

so many things! But top of the list is to cum on my oh (boobs, bum, chest, pussy, face)

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Hey KoolKitten , I was beginning to think I was the only woman in her 50's on here ! I'm 50, soon to be 51 and I certainly hope to be having sex and playing with my toys for as long as possible.
    And that story about your nan made me laugh youngscotslass ,she sounds like the sort of nan I'd like to be one day :-)

I had my kids here last night.. And I accidentally left the bulb of my new douche on the sinkside to dry😜
    Lucky I took the nozzle off and packed that away....
    πŸ˜„

EliseO [sign in to see picture]

I met a very kinky man on tinder and because of the time of the month sex could not happen. Instead we agreed to meet out on the street. I was wearing a long jacket with just a bra under it, just as he had requested. I was sopping wet just walking to our meeting place. We did not say a word to each other, just kissed and I could feel his hard cock under his jeans.

We did meet again two days later and as soon as he arrived at mine, he took my skirt off and spanked me right inside my front door. We did some pretty nasty stuff and for the first time I let someone cum on my face.

Mrs-pip [sign in to see picture]

Many years ago I was out at a pub with a group of friends. I went outside with a male friend of mine (can't think why we went outside as I know I wasn't gonna be up to anything with him)

Anyway we went up the side of the pub just out of view of the busy front street, we began kissing really passionately, next thing I knew he was tugging at my dress, I had pulled down my tights, he pushed my pants to the side and fingered me long and hard. He came in his jeans pretty quickly, I then licked his fingers that had been in me, sorted my clothes then went back to the pub.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.