• Even hornier after orgasming, yes /no?

liplocked [sign in to see picture]

Hello!

I'm not horny after orgasming. I tend to feel more cuddly and kissy than anything (though I feel kissy pretty much at all times of the day!).

KarlsGirl78 [sign in to see picture]

At times after having an orgasm I can feel just cuddly and smoochy but 9/10 I just want to keep going and going, they are a bit like Pr**gles once you pop you just can't stop

scorpiosami [sign in to see picture]

Yep I completely agree here. I am always one for discussing the fantastic sex we've just had and that obviously can't help but get me horny again! Especially if, like in your case, I'd waited a while for it. That just kinda enforces "why would I ever wait again when it's that good".

Trust me though Gentle Giant you're much better wanting it too often than not often enough! Unfortunately guys are often sat in a lose lose situation here!! You want it too much "you only want me for sex, you don't appreciate my mind"... you want it too little "why aren't you attracted to me, am I too fat? Am I hideous to you?"

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Scorpiosami, what an insight and so so right. Thanks for post.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I'm pretty sleepy after sex/masturbation... so...

Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

I'm not horny after an orgasm.Like liplocked said, I feel cuddly and cute for some reason,even if it's just casual sex.I need at least 30 minutes to get my drive up to speed again.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

It's a fact that womens orgasams are more consuming and tiring than a mans (if they're not, you're not doing it right :P), but this is natures way of ensuring a woman has the best chances of getting pregnant. Most of the time after sex a woman will lay still for a long time and this ensures that sperm has a fast track to an egg.

In my case though, sometimes I do feel really aroused after sex, and want more and I often get it in for play or oral from Mr. But as for a daily basis thing, we have sex pretty much everyday, so it's not really that sort of relationship.

GG, I hope you don't think I'm being mean here because it's really not my intentions, but it sounds like your Mrs is thinking of sex as a treat - for you!! Some of the other comments make me feel like some women feel like it's a treat for men too. As far as I'm concerned I'm getting myself some! After an absolutely exhausting day, there's nothing I like better than having a bloody good release, and sex is the best cure for tension, headaches and pretty much anything else I can think of.

Not only does it help you mentally, but if you've been away from your partner all day I think it's lovely to have that connection between two people, alone. Just showing each other how much you care.

I want all of that as much as I can!

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Never! After sex I'm exhausted and fall asleep within seconds whether I came or not! The last thing I'm thinking about is more sex!

mrs I totally agree with you! I don't like how women feel as though sex or blow jobs are a reward for men and with hold to get back at them for something. Then again I have a much higher sex drive than my man!

sex for me is great when we're bait off with each other because it brings us closer together and floods you with happy hormones :)

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

MRSmcx , no I don't think you are mean at all. I think in a small way you are right. My sex drive is much higher than hers. So its always going to be on tap for her. When we do make love she is amazing. She has always told me I am amazing and it does relax and destress her plus she gets her best nights sleeps after. The other issue is I am an early bird and she is a night owl this with the miss matched sex drives makes it worse. So Friday and Saturday nights are when I can stay up. With a day off after. It's kind of feast or famine for me.
    She is a wonderful woman and puts everyone else before herself and the list is a long one. All I would love is for her to take time out for herself with me a little more often.
    The other thing obviously we are all a little biased and one-sided in our posts. This is really the only thing that upsets me and I might be a little blinkered in trying to improve it for us.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Yes the more we have the more i want of him . Its not that we are not satistiy I a just greedy because i want more x

StillMikal [sign in to see picture]

When doing a good D/s scene, I find it hard to relax untilt he head trip has gone away.

SlinkyRat [sign in to see picture]

It depends! Sometimes with a partner it just makes me even more horny, other times I need five minutes to even myself out. Going solo I tend to feel sleepy so I use it to get to sleep. I have a chronic pain issue so my reactions are unpredictable!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.