• Ladies, do you masturbate when your partner is home?

sarahkitty [sign in to see picture]

One of my girlfriends said she was mortified recently when her husband walked in on her in the middle of a solo session. She said she would usually wait for him to go out before she got started but got caught out this time and was seriously embarassed.

I'll do it in the bath or shower while he's home and maybe sneak some solo time if he has got up and I stay in bed but I'm not worried if he catches me as he likes it.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I used to do it when I was in a relationship, I wasn't embarrassed and was open about it. Of he caught me, we'd usually end up having fun together. I also encouraged him to masturbate solo too. Its natural

runnyhunny [sign in to see picture]

Yep. Prefer to do it in private though..

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

This does intrigue me can you explain why you like or want to when if asked your oohs would happily oblige. Being a man with a far higher sex drive than my wife this would cause me a little concern. Am I right to think you have higher or at leased simular sex drives? Or is it like a female pamper time?

runnyhunny [sign in to see picture]

Well I have kids so going into the bedroom with the OH for a half hour quickie isnt always possible but going into the bathroom with an egg or vibe for 10 mins is..... always heightens desire for sex later rather than dampening it.

MattB [sign in to see picture]

I don't know about anyone else, but there are few things I find sexier than watching a woman pleasure herself.

I'd have a grin a mile wide if I ever walked in on my OH!

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

My sessions are alone bathtime or nap time bedtime if needed, hubby isn't interested medically induced.

lissyou [sign in to see picture]

Occasionally I will do, in the shower mainly ...

But I have been known to indulge somewhere that the OH is likely to walk in, as I know he loves it - always makes for a fun time :)

xxxAngel [sign in to see picture]

I do masterbate while my partners home. I have a higher sex drive then him. He doesn't mind infact he encourages it so I don't hassle him for sex too much.

funenfrolicks [sign in to see picture]

I didn't when I was married, didn't dare - probably part of the reason I am no longer married :)

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

Yes, I do. I have a very high and insistent sex drive and I tend to get more satisfaction from clitoral orgasms than otherwise. For those reasons and several more, I have a pretty heavy masturbation habit, whether he's home or away.

But as for the times when he's there? I'm usually doing it in bed while he's asleep to try to get to sleep myself! I have always had a lot of trouble sleeping and I discovered a long time ago that a clitoral orgasm is one of the best and only tranquilizers that work for me.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

I usually do it while he's at work
    Not very often tbh as I prefer it with him not on my own.
    Sometimes at weekends he disappears upstairs and I find him masturbating lol!
    I think he wants me to find him half the time.
    If I find him he usually persuades me to join in or have sex lol unless we can't coz of the kids.

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

I masturbate sometimes when he's home but I prefer to be alone. It's just some 'me time'. Sometimes it's just nice to take care of yourself

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I do it while he's at home and I'm not bothered that he knows. I'd prefer him to join in or for us to have sex but I think I have a much higher sex drive so at least this way I'm not hassling him all the time :-)

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I do masturbate when hes at home & he usuallly knows about it & enjoys the fact I do and finds it very horny if he catches me , but I also like to be alone & I usually get that when hes at work as he leaves at 630am always kisses me goodbye & wakes me up with a little tease . He very much enjoys knowing when I am playing . I do have a higher sex drive than he does

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

We don't even catch each other out. We both do it lying next to each other in bed if one of us is not in the mood. :) xx

sexontap4u [sign in to see picture]

My OH is very "Vocal" when she comes, so even if I was on the Patio I would hear her if she had a play :-)

I like most men love watching a women masturbate, and we use it in our sex play... I am not allowed to touch myself, and she gets to watch my cock getting harder, which makes her cum even harder knowing she controls me.

filthygorgeous [sign in to see picture]

I do, but its usually when hes there too. Turns us both on a lot. He loves to hear how wet i am.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

I used to masterbate when I was married to my ex..... Simply because our sex life was either non existent.... Or was all about him.... There wasn't really any foreplay, or excitement, or build up. Dull.... And unfulfilling.... And on other occasion s abusive.... So I had no choice but to get a bit of relief solo.
    Shame I didn't know about this site then.... I would have been able to play much more creatively than I did then!😀😇

cockringsandvibratingthings [sign in to see picture]

my OH and i both masterbate when were both in the house it is just a little me time

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.