• Do you enjoy giving oral?

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Lissylou I can't quote post this thread for some reason you may find this thread very interesting. If you have found o pillow under your bottom nice try one of these.http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/930775-orthopaedic-bed-wedge-a-great-addition-to/

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

I have been trying to think know of the words to express the beautiful thing that giving oral is. I have to say I am obsessed and totally addicted to giving it to my wife. She has on few occasions begged me to stop and just F##k her. It all gets to much she has even said she is having such a head rush she needs me to stop for a bit. It's that amazing heady erotic mix of all the senses. The view up a womans body over the mons venus is stunning whatching the rise and fall of the breasts. The involuntary movements with excitement. The simple fact that she has opened her legs to allow to have access to her most intimate and delicate parts.The invitation for you to visually feast on her inner sex. It never stops amazing me how stunningly beautiful an aroused pussy looks. It almost beckons to me enticinly
    The smell of an aroused moist woman due to your oral stimulation. Your nostrils are in the best possible position to take in all intoxicating aroma of her hot sex.
    The wonderful sounds of soft wet woman's flesh against your tongue and the vocal sounds of appreciation and pleasure.
    The feel of an aroused open and slippery vulva and hard clitorus is the most arousing thing to touch with your lips and tongue there is ,no other feeling like it especially the inner labia and vaginal opening is just exquisite.
    Then and best of all the taste, the knowledge that the gentle flow of natural lady lubrication is being slowly feed to you almost as reward for efforts. This always reminds me of bees and hummingbirds feeding on nectar from a flower in full bloom. It's so intoxicating and addictive the more you get the more you want. I often find myself stopping occasionally and driving my penis in and pulling it back out slowly to use the flared rim of the head of my penis to draw more honey from the pot. Then going back to orally caressing her.

It is a wonder to me how I now put this ahead of my own orgasm and it is when I am at my most aroused without any stimulation to myself. It's just fantastic.

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

I love giving oral to a guy, hearing him moan makes me even more aroused

SlinkyRat [sign in to see picture]

I used to hate oral, just the idea of it totally turned me off. It felt so incredibly intimate and too intense for me. But now that is what I love about it. My last boyfriend used to love kissing and teasing his way down, drove both of us wild, but he wasn't keen on receiving. He hated letting go of control, to be honest I was upset I couldn't pleasure him in the same way but I know it was just his personality. I love feeling my partner squirm, twisting his fingers into my hair and hearing the little gasps and moans. Being naturally submissive it's the only thing I feel confident and in control with.

rogerthechorister [sign in to see picture]

My ex dropped herself right in it with her oldest daughter. They were talking about sex - oddly her older daughter wanted to remain a virgin until marriage but the next down was at it like rabbits with her boyfriend - and her (older) daughter said "But you told me you didn't like giving oral sex" - and got the reply "Well I didn't used to" - ex then realised what she had said and got well roasted!

My current G/F is keen to give me pleasure and seems to enjoy it - in power exchange when I am in control she asks to be allowed to do it - but says that swallowing REALLY upsets her stomach: not a matter of distaste but a resulting upset stomach. No problem, I prefer to be finished off by hand anyway.

Now here's what I think the thing is. In Roman times it was considered very ill mannered to take too large a dick to an orgy because small ones are more convenient for quite a number of things. I'm quite small.

ALSO, I'm circumcised, so hygiene is not a real problem as there is no smegma buildup. Now previous G/F was a lot younger than me and when I was young circumcision particularly among the upper middle and upper classes was pretty well de rigeur. Later it ceased to be available on the NHS so most young English men are not circumcised (except for Jews). And my current G/F is from Nigeria where I am told a man will almost certainly not get a woman if he is uncircumcised. So in addition to not triggering the gag reflex as badly, I came with a built-in flavour advantage.

I like giving women oral - I like the reaction, the fact that pressure for me to hold back my orgasm is reduced, and I like the scent and flavour. Having said that, hygiene is a must. Women who smell of fish are not well. A woman with any sort of genital issues will not taste or smell nice. The ex used only cotton underwear and often went without - the healthiest option. The current - again Nigerian hygiene is scrupulous, I'm ALWAYS being told to wash my hands etc, and again nylon is used only when it is wanted for effect.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.