• Do you enjoy giving oral?

Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

I also like giving oral.I'm happy to see his good reaction and satisfaction.

1984cjp [sign in to see picture]

Love giving it, especially seeing the smile on her face and the little escape/stop it once she's come as she is so senstitive.

She likes giving it too but is really nervous about letting me come in her mouth - its not something I am desperate to do, especially if she doesnt want to, but having talked about it she really does want to, but backs out just before. Any ladies have any tips for her/me to overcome (what must seem a tiny hurdle in the grand scheme of great oral).

TallGirl [sign in to see picture]

Really love giving it, and my current boyfriend has made me love receiving too!

I also enjoy cleaning him up after he's come on my boobs or belly, something else I really enjoy. Occasionally he'll also masturbate into my mouth if I get tired

5uperman [sign in to see picture]

I love giving oral to my OH, I enjoy receiving it too, but get more aroused by her reactions when i'm down there.

Nawty Novice [sign in to see picture]

Always loved giving it, learning to love receiving it now too.

Mrs-pip [sign in to see picture]

Love giving it as find it a huge turn on. Sometimes I try to open my mouth and stick my tongue out so he can see it squirting all over my tongue. He says that's a turn on and messes with his mind a bit too.

Love getting it too. It's my favourite way to get there. OH downloaded an app for his phone a while back which gave tips and 1 way for me to prop my bum up with pillows. I have to say after trying it that way it's made it even more amazing - didn't think that was possible :)

lissylou [sign in to see picture]

Ooo I'll have to try both of those tips Mrs-Pip!

I am slowly learning to enjoy recieving after an off-putting ex ... it's not a bad thing to re-learn though!

liplocked [sign in to see picture]

When I get the chance to try it, I'll let you know!!

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

I would give my sexy wife oral sex 24 hours a day if my tongue would last that long. She likes sucking me off.

When she cums it tastes metallic.

Cannilingus rules.

kinky-for-you [sign in to see picture]

I'm with you, I love it. I think it's a bit of a power trip. I'm always submissive but when he demands a blow job I'm more then happy to oblige. The power switches and I know I can read him easily and let him come when he is close or prolong him if I want. I enjoy his moans they make me feel sexy and I like when he tries to guide me and I can be willfully disobedient!

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Sinner wrote:

I too enjoy giving oral. I didn't used to overmuch with previous partners, but now I love it, it drives him crazy which turns me on no end.
    I still don't like to ask for oral myself but if shave my pussy he knows I want it and will usually oblige.
    During a blow job he sometimes gets a bit carried away and takes over the pace and thrust which can make me gag when he comes, no matter how much warning he gives me.
    I don't mind the taste at all but the consistency and temperature i find slightly unpleasant as well as having it fired at speed down my throat.
    I still love it though, and perversely i prefer his cock to have a little flavour..I find it strange when he is straight out of the shower and tasteless.

Wow sinner , how interesting. I would agree totally I love some scent and flavour when giving oral. It all seems to hygienic and not very sexy. We're not talking about stale or dirty just a few hours for some clean natural odour to build up. My always wants to be totally spotless before she will let me near her.

Mary3 [sign in to see picture]

I really enjoy giving oral, no better feeling than it grow in your mouth when you give the oh a surprise BJ... Xx

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

love going down on a girl,mostly as it turns me on knowing I'm pleasuring them.

I even bought a book from here for some new tips, tricks and techniques. Currently working my way through tounge strengthening exercises.

nymphee [sign in to see picture]

can't help it, no matter how much I have tried - hate giving & hate receiving. Neither has ever done anything for me, and I hate how my jaw aches and he gag reflex happens, and I can't seem to keep my teeth out of the way - completely hate it

kusanagi [sign in to see picture]

Love to give oral, have actually been single a few months now and bizarrly going down on a woman is the part about sex I'm missing the most

j&lxxxx [sign in to see picture]

The wife gives me oral, but won't let me come in her mouth. I try to give her oral, but she don't like it, she rather I pleasure her in other ways. To be honest though id like her to sit on my face in a bondage session, so I'm forced to give her oral. Don't think that will ever happen.

horny wee man [sign in to see picture]

I love giving my wife oral,she loves it so much, it turns me on so much during it and when she comes, she doesn't give me it so often as she doesn't like the taste of pre come.

Mrs-pip [sign in to see picture]

You will have to let me know how you get on lissylou

Red XIII [sign in to see picture]

I get really turned on when I go down on the other half. It's fun to see how many times I can bring her to orgasm before neither of us can hold back on having sex. Record is 6!

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

Both of us love it...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.