• Dare us .......

DirtyWeekend [sign in to see picture]

This afternoon sees us leaving for a romantic, horny, sex-filled, dirty, hopefully memorable, anniversary weekend away.

My bags are packed and have invested in a large aluminium 'hairstylist equipment' case to keep our new toys and bits safe and discreet, but there is just one more thing I want to plan and with time being tight would really love your help.

Over the weekend I want us to complete ten 'dares' that we set either for one of us to complete and some jointly. Although we are fairly new to this exciting and very horny season in our lives, this weekend we want to be as dirty as possible, so dont hold back!

Bit of further info if it is helpful; we are in a top floor suite in Leeds city centre that has a balcony overlooking the nightlife, walk in shower and two baths.

I'm getting very excited just thinking about it!

No pressure but taxi to station is booked for three forty five!

Ms DirtyWeekend xx

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I dare you to eat everything on the restaurant menu, that'll get pretty dirty!

Oooh, I got another one, ring every 0800 you can think of and ask them if they know what time high tide is Leeds City Centre tonight

Good suggestion except I don't 'do' fish xxx

I dare you to do fish

nympho_bunny [sign in to see picture]

I dare you to both get fisted!

Sum Sub, I've got one of my own; can I borrow your superhero suit and dare my hubby to wear it and save me from the crime ridden city!

Smartie [sign in to see picture]

Oooh! I always like this sort of challenge.

Dare 1 (less of a dare, more of an idea). You clearly need to take advantage of the bath or shower, and anyway, I expect you'll both want to freshen up to start the weekend. Take it in turns to wash each other, making sure all parts of the body are covered, and some are more covered than others. The twist is the use of a blindfold. The washer should be blindfolded, so they have to use their hands to find their way over the others' body. The person being washed should guide that hand if any direction is needed.

Dare 2: There is the ellusion to voyeuristic / exhibitionist treats in your description of the hotel. Taking advantage of your penthouse situation, I challenge you to leave the blinds and curtains open for one evening whilst you are in the hotel but not sleeping. You should give anyone who cares to watch the chance to see your everyday actions, dressing, make-up etc. But the dare goes further. Your playtime should actively target the watcher. Make sure that the lighting inside is brighter than that outside, consider the view from the watchers perspective and make sure they can see. You may or may not have a watcher, and you may not ever know.

Just some ideas, plenty more if needed :)

Thank you Smartie, oh yes more are needed!

I/we have a serious kink that needs sating this weekend xxxxxxx

Ok, one more before I turn my attention to work. This is a little ethically suspect, but one of the most exhilerating things that my OH and I have done.

Hotels are awesome places of anonymity, and a Friday and Saturday night in the city centre are sure to be populated with people such as yourself on a weekend away.

The dare is to walk the corridors and listen out for the unmistakeable sounds of lovemaking. The excitement may be a turn-on, and in which case, try and silently respond to your urges whilst in the corridor. The combination of sounds, risk and reward may be intoxicating!

Just a reminder that the lovehoney forum rules do state no encouraging of illegal activity...

I would really be turned on by knowing that a couple were at it just a few feet away. Maybe we should have put in the 'Any special requests' box that we wanted to be mext to a couple (or maybe even more?!!!) planning to have noisy sex all night!

Yeah, Sum Sub, but I'm pretty sure none of that is illegal.

A bit morally dubious, sure, and that act in the corridor would become illegal were someone to be offended and report it.

With due care and attention it just counts as pushing the boundaries........as all dares should.

PS, loving the batfink cozzie!

thechosenone [sign in to see picture]

Just before you leave the room to go out perform oral, hold it in your mouth then snowball when your in the lift going down

brucey15 [sign in to see picture]

Great post hope I can add some ideas. If you got stockings put them on hubby underneath trousers and go to dinner. Get some custard, squirty cream and chocolate and have a sexy food fight in showers.

Thanks everyone, we are now on the train and very horny!

Wish us luck,

Ms DirtyWeekend (quite literally lol)

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

have a fantastic time, enjoy yourselves, have some good dirty fun...

69'er [sign in to see picture]

Have a great dirty weekend, Dirty weekend. ;)

Wow, what a weekend!

Thank you for your suggestions, some of which we built into our dirtier than dirty weekend!

It is a shame that the rules prevent me from sharing all of the details with you 😈😈

(A very tired, yet still wanting more) Ms DirtyWeekend xxx

p.s. one train based event planned before we reach home. Thankfully we are in the carriage alone!

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

sounds like you had fun...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.