• Birthday treat

Cap54 [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone
    Dose anyone get a birthday treat of the sexy kind
    Something the OH would not normally do because there not keen to do it but on your birthday make an exception

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Yes a little extra effort is put in by both of us on birthdays

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

No. The way my brain's wired I couldn't enjoy doing something my partner wasn't into. Besides, I was born on the wrong day at the wrong time of year to get anything extra. Was usually lucky to get a phone call and was often dumped in the weeks after, so things would usually be going downhill.

In the other direction, anal's been the only thing that might have qualified but it never came up. Wasn't with one of the men who wanted it long enough for his birthday to come round and the other took a sulk because I wasn't as into it as his previous girlfriend and shut off all further conversation on the matter.

If a partner lets me, I like to make it special in other ways. It's been a very long time since that happened though. :-(

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I personally cannot think of much. Maybe oral sex, if they are not too keen on it and want to threat their partner, or anal sex. Of course in both situations the one, who is not too keen of it, would need to be willing.

I had a partner in the pass, who was not into anal sex, but surprised me with it just to please me. Without me even asking. I enjoyed it and he enjoyed the pleasure it gave me. But it was his decision to do it.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

No. I would never expect my OH to do anything they were uncomfortable with. The same way I would expect them to not feel that I should have to do anything i'm uncomfortable with for them.

How could you enjoy doing something you know that they are probably not enjoying, all in the sake of 'making you happy'?

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

I'm with David on this. It takes the good out of it if it your OH isn't happy to do it.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Well, I told my partner he does not have to and he said he wants to. First time it let to a small argument which ruined the mood, so next time I went along with it and he said he enjoyed it because he liked to see me enjoying it so much.

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

No not really, anything that we're happy doing we would do all year round. The only stuff that I'm not comfortable doing for my OH is stuff that is completely off limits for me and it's the same for him.

MattB [sign in to see picture]

I don't think a treat has to be something you're actually uncomfortable with, just a little bit of effort.

Sex will always be a bit of a give and take between what he enjoys and what she enjoys (or he and he or she and she)... I'd say birthday sex just involves a bit more give that day and a little less take!

Cap54 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all
    Not suggesting you force you partner to do
    Something Thy don't want to do
    Just put in a bit more effort. Just make it that little bit more special for that day
    A bit more give and a little less take

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I get you, but at the same time but asking someone to do something for me, even though they are not keen on it, just because it's my birthday, just feels selfish. I'm all up for making an effort and if having special birthday sex is your thing, than great! But both parties should be accepting of each others boundaries.

scorpiosami [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I completely agree, it wouldn't be something that we didn't already do because everything we want to do or are comfortable doing we already do. But agree with Cap54 also, just a little more effort, maybe an extra nice outfit, or a new toy for them to use. Something that you could probably call a birthday present as oppose to a once a year sex treat.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I wouldn't really want to do anything my partner doesn't like but I do put a bit more effort in on his B day :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.