• Sometimes being tall is a curse!

DirtyWeekend [sign in to see picture]

Ok, so here is my dilemma.

I am planning a secret escape with my OH next weekend for our wedding anniversary and have just recieved an email back from the hotel confirming that we have been upgraded (I was a little cheeky and asked!). Our room includes a balcony that overlooks the city lights and is on the third floor. I would love for my OH to take me from behind and I braced myself on the balcony railings with us both looking over the cityscape and drinking in the sights and sounds. Kind of romantic with a horny fusion don't you think?

Problem; I am 5' 4" and hubby is 6' 3" tall and we have problems with standing doggy due to our height difference. Even when I am in my highest heels it is still tricky. Should I stand on 'something'? If I need to it has to be something which will be in the hotel room or that I can take and sneak past the concierge!!!

Has anyone encountered and overcome such an issue?

Pleeeeeeeease help!

Ms DirtyWeekend

p.s. off to browse LH for suitable 'presents' for us both. Any inspiration? I promise to purchase the two items recieving the mosr votes! My pleasure is in your hands xxx

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

Haha,

we're even worse, I'm 6'4" & MrsB is 5'3" howeve we have managed it on a balcony before.

We were on holiday in Ibiza, just back from the beach and had taken a shower, I was sitting on a chair on the balcony with a towel round me & MrsB came out with a towel round her. She straddled my legs and slowly sat down... so she was just sitting on my lap and we were both enjoying the view over the balcony.

Happy memories

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

12 inches difference here. Can't say we have really encountered any difficulty. Get your man to open his stance, that will lower him a little.

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

I'e never really experianced many problems, I'm 6ft 2 and the OH is 5ft7 I just have to open my legs wider to lower myself down or bend my knees a bit.

I really wouldn't risk standing on something since you want it from behind on the railing, that could have a very traumatic ending.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Careful there. Anything you'd be standing on might move, which could leave you on your chin or worse. You'll be safer and more secure if you're standing on the floor or sitting.

Thank you all for your responses.

Realised standing on something close to the railings of a balcony was a bit of a dumb idea, opps!

Mr DW will just have to bend those knees or we might just 'pull up a chair'!

xxx

mmmmmmmmmm, Amanda, that looks like a sound investment of £50 of anybody's money xxx I think I have been persuaded people!

MattB [sign in to see picture]

Call that a height difference?

I'm fitteen inches taller than my OH :)

What do I win?

My sympathy!

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

BigBikeGuy wrote:

Haha,

we're even worse, I'm 6'4" & MrsB is 5'3" howeve we have managed it on a balcony before.

We were on holiday in Ibiza, just back from the beach and had taken a shower, I was sitting on a chair on the balcony with a towel round me & MrsB came out with a towel round her. She straddled my legs and slowly sat down... so she was just sitting on my lap and we were both enjoying the view over the balcony.

Happy memories

+1 in a villa in Portugal with a beautiful Vista beach , sunset. The terrace was semi walled from our bedroom and the only room on the 2nd floor. It had a table and 2 chairs. I am 6"2' my wife is 5"4'. I sat in the chair she sat on me some evenings the other couple we share the villa with and all our kids were in the pool below. They suspected but couldn't be sure. Fantastic memories.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

One thing for all to bare in mind. When on holiday abroad be very careful in Muslim and Arab countries. Nudity and sexual acts in public places can get you in very ser trouble, even jail time.

mysterio [sign in to see picture]

So are you actually looking for him to take you from behind or is it doing it outside on the balcony which rocks your boat How strong is he? Can he pick you up?

If you want your partner to take you from behind than you can go on all fours on the bed with him standing next to the bed. By the looks of your picture, you look like a little girl :) i dont think he should have any problem picking you up and give it to you from behind.

BTW good luck with your holidays :)

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Generally height is not a problem for us in the bedroom.

The only time my height really causes me a pain, is whenever I go to the super-market. Everyone always stops me and asks me to get things off the top self for them...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.