• Challenge: Can you help?

    1399651395
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4209
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Hey Guys & Gals

    Following the success of Lucy's challenge thread, I thought I'd try one of my own...

    I've set myself a challenge - I need a blow job, if you can give me an honest speedy sucking then let me know...

    Sum Sub

    x

    Disclaimer

    This is a post made in jest and not a solicitation for actual sexual relations of any type.

    1399651646
    Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 884
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2013

    You should just bite him then amanda :P I did that to my OH once when he used to hold my head and push which was annoyin and he stopped.... although then he decided he liked a gentle biting x

    1399652042
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2465
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    Hi Subby, we have a Dyson DC 14 animal it will give you a good sucking. Honestly.

    1399653062
    flaneur [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 571
    • Joined: 23 Apr 2013

    Cut a big plug hole in your bath, fill it up with water, pull the plug out, stick your cock in the plug hole, you'll feel some seriously strong suction.

    1399654162
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2465
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    flaneur wrote:

    Cut a big plug hole in your bath, fill it up with water, pull the plug out, stick your cock in the plug hole, you'll feel some seriously strong suction.

    Yes agreed but if you put your mouth over the over flow holes , normally where the plug chain is attached. Make a seal with you mouth and blow it releases your balls in a flurry of bubbles. Or I think it should , honestly I've never tried it but I might now.

    1399654406
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2465
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    amandammmm wrote:

    My Dyson won't even suck up a spider!!! :O

    Filters luv, it your filters. New un's or give your old un's a shake or oover wiv some else's oover. Rite as rain I'll see.

    1399655028
    MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1949
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2013

    Is Misstress busy Subby? I think you need a telling off for being so abrupt!

    1399655734
    flaneur [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 571
    • Joined: 23 Apr 2013

    Gentle giant wrote:

    Make a seal with you mouth and blow it releases your balls in a flurry of bubbles. Or I think it should , honestly I've never tried it but I might now.

    Keep your phone or laptop near when you try it. That way you can let us know what happens if you get stuck.

    1399655875
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4209
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Gentle giant wrote:

    amandammmm wrote:

    My Dyson won't even suck up a spider!!! :O

    Filters luv, it your filters. New un's or give your old un's a shake or oover wiv some else's oover. Rite as rain I'll see.

    What language even is this? :o
    1399655986
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2465
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    flaneur wrote:

    Gentle giant wrote:

    Make a seal with you mouth and blow it releases your balls in a flurry of bubbles. Or I think it should , honestly I've never tried it but I might now.

    Keep your phone or laptop near when you try it. That way you can let us know what happens if you get stuck.

    My guess is you will end up with a ball bag like a cows udders.

    1399656003
    Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 884
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2013

    @ Sum Sub, I understood that!! ....is that a good thing or bad :S x

    1399656039
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1427
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    sub I'd offer but I've just got to er think of a good lie to tell you to get out of doing it *sits looking confident phew I think I got away with it*

    1399657639
    LadyS [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 935
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    Aw, no can do Sub, I'm a blowjob free zone until my teeth get fixed next wednesday. Any ideas on what excuse I can use not to do them after that? OH is being a total pain and does not deserve them anyway, lol.

    1399657733
    Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 884
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2013

    LadyS wrote:

    Aw, no can do Sub, I'm a blowjob free zone until my teeth get fixed next wednesday. Any ideas on what excuse I can use not to do them after that? OH is being a total pain and does not deserve them anyway, lol.

    Say you got tonsillitis from an infection after having your teeth sorted :D

    1399657822
    LadyS [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 935
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    Good idea Kinky, that can keep me going for a little while, until he starts behaving or more likely until i can find another excuse, lol

    1399661149
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2465
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    LadyS wrote:

    Aw, no can do Sub, I'm a blowjob free zone until my teeth get fixed next wednesday. Any ideas on what excuse I can use not to do them after that? OH is being a total pain and does not deserve them anyway, lol.

    Tell him that due to having your teeth done you now have acute dental phobia and his Willy reminds you of the dentist tooth pick.

    This will probably get you off having to give a BJ and all so probably having to talk to him for a while too.

    1399661401
    LadyS [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 935
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    lol GG, that is the second time today you've made me laugh out loud :)

    1399665894
    capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2913
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2013

    I love this thread. Thank you for making me smile after a long day.

    1399677458
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4209
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Thought I'd try a spot of self sucky f*cky

    1399729217
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1524
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    Lol... If you can suck it on your own... You don't need our help!!😂

    Brings to mind the question.. " why do dogs lick their balls all the time..... Because they can!!"

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.