• inside a dildo factory

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

a nice read (w/ some photos):

http://www.buzzfeed.com/natashavc/deep-inside-the-biggest-little-dildo-factory-in-america

some comments are hilarious ;)

— 'Just goes to show you, no matter who it is, everyone works with a bunch of dicks.'

— 'What do you expect with all the stiff competition!'

Badger73 [sign in to see picture]

As long as it does not say "all products thoroughly tested". Lol.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Yay! I'm going on a sex toy sourcing trip to California in July (it's a tough job, I know) and I'm hoping to get the chance to visit Doc Johnson - but if I don't, this is a great little behind the scenes.

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Yay! I'm going on a sex toy sourcing trip to California in July (it's a tough job, I know) and I'm hoping to get the chance to visit Doc Johnson - but if I don't, this is a great little behind the scenes.

Sounds like a fun trip! Perhaps you might even bring back some funky models, and who knows, the Great Permian-Style Lovehoney Buttplug Extinction Event may be halted in the nick of time ;)

I have to say that some of the interior shots look like a meat packaging facility straight from 1950 or so, complete with grannies in hairnets — whereas I expected a more high-tech environment, or at the very least an env not quite as labor-intensive as this...

myghost [sign in to see picture]

i did think it would be more high tech with machines doing nearly everything and i didn't expect the brand to have been around quite so long seeing some of the vintage products my earliest memory of a vibrator was one that was or at least just like the 10" elite in size & style

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.