• Power exchange - criteria and outcomes?

rogerthechorister [sign in to see picture]

I'm quite convinced that for two switches (even if one is a slightly reluctant switch, that might make it more fun) the best route to a begining is something with an unpredictable outcome. Maybe not a game of chess, but how about Backgammon? Then there is the question of how one might gradate outcome (the use of the doubling cube in Backgammon enables an increase in money terms of outcome) . What might one pre-agree for a first level "penalty" and so on? The concept is a bit like strip poker, but rather more spohisticated.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

We do this but if I lose, I got to do the dishes and that's all.

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

I think it would be a great way to start a night 'in' and as the night goes on the stakes go higher

capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a more interesting AS probability question than the usual ones!

rogerthechorister [sign in to see picture]

I'm probably being dim but what is an "AS probability question".

I thought of backgammon as it takes time to play - anticipation is a good part of "the game". And while I don't know how to play it I do know that the use of the "doubling cube" enables one to raise the stakes while gambling.

Maybe at end of first game, loser could opt to surrender to a limited range of things, (again, I'm open to setting a rank order here - what is "first level" what is "second level" and so on) or to play on to the second round subject to some mild continuing forfeit (eg if female wearing ben-wa or a ipple vibrator, or handing over a remote control - if male the wearing of a cock strap or ball sling or nipple clamp)

Eventually one maybe reaches the limits of the doubling cube and the loser for the night submits to the winner (without condition save for whatever things you have previously agreed are "off limits" - eg drawing blood or creating marking or change of appearance visible the following day - and subject to your safeword.

naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]

This could be an idea. I prefer my OH to play a more dominating role where he also wants me to be the dominating one every now and then. So maybe if there's no reason to wriggle out of it I'd get used to it ......slowly ;-) xx

rogerthechorister wrote:

I thought of backgammon as it takes time to play - anticipation is a good part of "the game". And while I don't know how to play it I do know that the use of the "doubling cube" enables one to raise the stakes while gambling.

Maybe at end of first game, loser could opt to surrender to a limited range of things, (again, I'm open to setting a rank order here - what is "first level" what is "second level" and so on) or to play on to the second round subject to some mild continuing forfeit (eg if female wearing ben-wa or a ipple vibrator, or handing over a remote control - if male the wearing of a cock strap or ball sling or nipple clamp)

Eventually one maybe reaches the limits of the doubling cube and the loser for the night submits to the winner (without condition save for whatever things you have previously agreed are "off limits" - eg drawing blood or creating marking or change of appearance visible the following day - and subject to your safeword.

Roger, this was my Maths teacher brain kicking in; mention of dice and outcomes just reminds me of those questions and I could envisage a paper with "Avrielle and her partner play a game. Each take it in turns to throw a dice. If a score of 1-3 is thrown Avrielle gets to decide their next sexual act. What is the probability that Avrielle gets her choice on the third throw?

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

capricorn13 wrote:

rogerthechorister wrote:

Roger, this was my Maths teacher brain kicking in; mention of dice and outcomes just reminds me of those questions and I could envisage a paper with "Avrielle and her partner play a game. Each take it in turns to throw a dice. If a score of 1-3 is thrown Avrielle gets to decide their next sexual act. What is the probability that Avrielle gets her choice on the third throw?

Ooh I know I know! It's 50%... Do I get a sticker?

Peitho [sign in to see picture]

Sorry Stephanie, I disagree!

I think it's 12.5% - 50% chance of 4-6 first throw followed by 50% chance of 4-6 second throw followed by 50% chance of 1-3 third throw. Long time since I did AS maths though so may be wrong!

Apologies rogerthechorister tad off topic :-\ Lol

Peitho wrote:

Sorry Stephanie, I disagree!

I think it's 12.5% - 50% chance of 4-6 first throw followed by 50% chance of 4-6 second throw followed by 50% chance of 1-3 third throw. Long time since I did AS maths though so may be wrong!

Apologies rogerthechorister tad off topic :-\ Lol

You can both have a sticker. Stephanie for answering the question as set and Peitho for answering the question I intended to set! Missed out a crucial word. Meant to read "first gets her choice"

This is all a bit academic for a "sex tips" thread! Sorry, Roger.

However, in a D/s relationship I would change the odds; give the D a bigger chance of success.

snapper [sign in to see picture]

GG

"We do this but if I lose, I got to do the dishes and that's all."

I know that feeling so well !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.