• Man on man?

Tommyboy [sign in to see picture]

I'm a straight guy happily (and actively) married. Last weekend I and a maie friend were sharing a caravan at a motor racing circuit where we were both racing. After a hard race we both returned to the caravan and the friend, also straight, said I turned him on in my leathers and he'd like to suck me off. I laughed it off at the time but get the feeling he was serious - and we're at another meet this weekend. Should I feel uncomfortable or go with it? Has it happened to anyone else? Have to say part of me wants to give it a go, if just for the experience!

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Many people (men and women) often get the urge to experiment with members of the same sex. This is totally normal, and is something that you should only engage in if you feel happy and comfortable...

.. however, in this case, you are married. Any sexual behaviour outside of marriage (whether it's with a man or another woman) is cheating, and could be very detrimental to your relationship. Is potentially jeapordising a marriage worth it? Well only you can decide that..

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

Many people (men and women) often get the urge to experiment with members of the same sex. This is totally normal, and is something that you should only engage in if you feel happy and comfortable...

.. however, in this case, you are married. Any sexual behaviour outside of marriage (whether it's with a man or another woman) is cheating, and could be very detrimental to your relationship. Is potentially jeapordising a marriage worth it? Well only you can decide that..

What he said - 100%

capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

Very well put, David. I agree entirely.

Sinner [sign in to see picture]

And how would you feel if it was your partner in this sutuation? Would you be encouraging him to go for it? I doubt it...I would stay clear

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

"Im a straight guy happily (and actively) married" if that's the case then everything you've written after that opening sentence is irrelevant.

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

I also agree with everything David has said, but have you thought about sharing what has happened with your wife? If something like this happened to my husband or he had these feelings id like to think he could tell me but then again we are quite open with each other so i can understand if it might be difficult for you.

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

+1 Couldn't say it better.

Personally I would love it if my guy was into this... that said, I have expressed those views to him already so I would expect him to be confident enough to ask me before engaging in anything (not that he wants to *sadface*)

Annsie [sign in to see picture]

Tommyboy wrote:

Should I feel uncomfortable or go with it? Has it happened to anyone else? Have to say part of me wants to give it a go, if just for the experience!

It's a little worrying that you're putting so much focus on the 'homosexual' aspect of the situation and that that's the main thing that seemed to be stopping you from giving 'it a go'.

If you're in an open relationship, and you know your wife would be okay with you having extramarital sex, go for it.

If you're not, and you REALLY want the experience, you should talk to your wife about it.

Cheating is disgusting. Don't go down that road.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Totally agree with what David has said. It's unacceptable behaviour when you're in a committed marriage. How do you think you would feel if your wife wanted to have a sexual relationship with anyone other than you? I can imagine it's not a very nice feeling. You've made a commitment to her in your marriage, and if you're not willing to stick to that commitment then the least you should be doing is ending your marriage before any sexual contact with another person.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

I found out purely by chance that a good friend of mine engaged in swinging and both her and her husband were fine with it.... Horses for courses... B it I agree that if you are in a a good active happy marriage, sex with anyone of any persuasion is cheating.
    I personally would Not persue this

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

I found out purely by chance that a good friend of mine engaged in swinging and both her and her husband were fine with it.... Horses for courses... B it I agree that if you are in a a good active happy marriage, sex with anyone of any persuasion is cheating.
    I personally would Not persue this

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Hubby and I are sexless due to medical reason's I wouldn't dream of sex with any one else, I have crushes they keep me sexually happy because I know it's never going to happen, but in reality the thought of another man no thanks and no way.

Andy Toesucker [sign in to see picture]

As everyone else has written being married makes this a no no. The best thing I can suggest is if you have a discussion about fantasys with your wife and if ( a big if) the thought of it excites her perhaps can arrange a bi threesome. Important thing is do not do anything without your wifes knowledge. A few minutes of pleasure could wreck your marriage.

I am single and often have this fantasys about this myself if it happens it happens not seeking make it a reality, sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality.

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

I'd suggest talking to your wife, she may be OK with it if she's there/involved or understands your feelings/attraction to other men.

Acting on these feelings and not telling her will only ever lead to pain/conflict..

Talk to her, good luck.

tinytheturtle [sign in to see picture]

my wife would probaly go for it me and another guy but she would want to watch also be damn sure that he was clean no deiseas and we could not do it at our house

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.