• Abstinance

slinx [sign in to see picture]

I have a very high sex drive and so does my partner. Our problem is that we only get to see each other every few weeks or so , during the gaps we both have to release our tention and its quite usual for me to masterbate 3/4 times a day. My partner not so much as me.

Anyway we are seeing each other in just under 3 weeks and have set a challenge to each other to see if we can go without until we see each other. The idea being that we will both be ultra horny when we meet! As we are already above average on that score it could be interesting lol!

Does abstinance make sex better in other poeples opinion , have you tried something similar?

I am already struggling slightly and only 2 days in with my level of hornyness but am determined to do this just to see.

Ikey [sign in to see picture]

Me and my girlfriend tend to do this, if I can keep my hands off myself for more than a day. We only see each other for a few nights every week, so when we do meet, we don't stop! If I can manage to maintain abstinance for longer than a week, the sex is mind blowing and we both have major orgasms! I'd recommend giving it a go wholeheartedly but it's easier said than done if you masterbate alot.

Ikey [sign in to see picture]

We only see each other for a few days every few weeks, I meant to say.
    Silly phone, not letting me edit my post.

This is what I am hoping, its not that theres anything lacking when we are together as my oh is an amazing lover but I just want to see what affect it will have on us both. Just the thought turns me on...which actually isnt helping lol!

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

I found with my most recent partner that if we didn't see eachother for a while and didn't masturbate the sex was amazin!! Because you build up your 'horny-ness' :P and then Boom!! You let it all out in one session...trust me it's worth the waitin :D xx

I hope so KC!

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

We do this a lot , I love to carry it on when we finally get to have sex I love being edged. Usually we do it when it's wife's ToM , so normally for one week in every every month. It is amazing. When I work away sometimes we go longer, I have gone on month before , I can't say that was any more thrilling than a week of abstinence.

May advice is to make the absolute most out of what will be a long wait, is plan it out and prolong it. Enjoy the very heightened feeling of sexual tension. It's all to easy to just jump on each other but you will feel a little disappointed after if you do. With time and practice you will find that very little and slow stimulation will give you both the most amazing and huge orgasms. For me mine are some of the largest and most massive I have ever had. Just be aware the volume and power of his might may take you by surprise. Enjoy and good luck..

Treacletoes [sign in to see picture]

In a blond moment I thought this was about a certain drink!

Treacletoes [sign in to see picture]

French Fancy wrote:

I do apologise for my HUSBAND who has commandered my account!!!!!! I am not blond or grey !!!!

Thank Gg , we will be spending the longest amount of time together so far in our relationship (we only usually see each other for 2 days at a time and have weeks apart) and I want each day to be fantastic, i shall bare in mind what youve said

French Fancy wrote:

French Fancy wrote:

I do apologise for my HUSBAND who has commandered my account!!!!!! I am not blond or grey !!!!

Haha!...i know the very drink but has he removed the comment because its only showing in your quote?

I hope my bodies ability to constantly surprise me does not spoil my quest and as of yet I am managing to keep my hands off myself. But last night I was laying in bed fantasizing about my oh and came twice without touching myself at all...I text him to tell him and then came again thinking about that!

Its only since I met him that this has happened but I still cant quite believe it when it does....

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I used to do this when my partner and I were in a LDR (Although we never went three weeks, it was usually just challenging each other during the week before to wait) It was extremely hot and you will both probably find you are thinking about it a lot more and wanting it more (You know that old saying "You want what you can't have"? Yeah THAT!) ...but oh my....by the time we got our hands on each other it was smoking hot. I recommend the first time you do get together, you draw it out even more by slowing everything down and teasing each other like mad for hours.

Oh just one word of warning...it is possible that the denial will make you feel quite "edgy" as frustration kicks in over time. Which can make you a bit short tempered. lol

slinx wrote:

I hope my bodies ability to constantly surprise me does not spoil my quest and as of yet I am managing to keep my hands off myself. But last night I was laying in bed fantasizing about my oh and came twice without touching myself at all...I text him to tell him and then came again thinking about that!

Its only since I met him that this has happened but I still cant quite believe it when it does....

Just keep reminding yourself it will all be worth it, because it will be let me assure you. The other thing it can get very addictive as you walk around in a permanent state of arousal.

Great advice from Fluffy, you will need to be aware of the edgy tension it does make you a little short tempered.

But all so wort it, I think you will be hooked if you can hang on. Engoy

Hmm I am a bit short tempered lol!...I will have to be aware of this with 18 days to go!

malechauvinist [sign in to see picture]

I don't know whether this is just me, but it's been....2 and a half years since I had sex. I find that the longer I go, the less I want it (seems to be the opposite for most people).

I'm at the stage where I genuinely don't give a shit whether I ever have sex again.

Please someone else tell me that this applies to them too!

malechauvinist wrote:

I don't know whether this is just me, but it's been....2 and a half years since I had sex. I find that the longer I go, the less I want it (seems to be the opposite for most people).

I'm at the stage where I genuinely don't give a shit whether I ever have sex again.

Pleashe someone else tell me that this applies to them too!

Hi MC, yes you are right it is actually a known fact that people with low sex drive or none existent sex drive are asked by sex therapists too just have sex to start to restart desire. Your ok it's normal.

I found that after a month of not ejaculating the whole thing started to reverse, so never did it again.

For me about a week gets to the peak desire , arousel and sexual tension.

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

malechauvinist wrote:

Please someone else tell me that this applies to them too!

I feel like this all the time when I'm not with someone which is why its difficult for me to get into another relationship because when they are all horny and attracted to me, I couldn't care less as my labido has drastically reduced. It has been around 6 months since I broke up with my partner and I already feel like this. x

For me the longest I have been without sex is 4 years, I am not actually sure how much it affected my sex drive as I still wanted sex and was horny .

I dont know if its a case of the more I get the more I want so when I am in a relationship I am more aware of it if that makes sense?

Wish I had some suggestion MC and KC...only thing I can think of is redescovering pleasuring yourself maybe with some new toys .

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.