• hello again (snow here)

    1399230540
    snow38 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 56
    • Joined: 29 Jan 2014

    Hey ladies and gents,
    Sorry i havent been about the past few weeks or so. Was hoping to get it all sorted between partner and myself but its just the same.
    Have spent many nights having a cry to myself through sexual frustration but even when i try to talk to him he puts the blame on me.
    So today i have ordered a few bits for myself.... the squeel and jessica rabbit. Am fed up of being frustrated :0(
    He saw when i had ordered and asked me why and i said it was because he don't come near me and onc e again he put the blame on me. Now i have had a heart to heart with my mum and she has even said its because his sex drive isn't all what all he makes out it is. He makes out he is gods gift to women when really he isn't that keen on sex only when he wants it. So tonight while halfway through a poem/letter which some of you suggested a few weeks back i should writè. He grabs my phone and has a read and once again goes off his head at me reducing me to tears. Telling me i have mental problems and its just not right me writing down things like that! So even that hasn't worked. So nothing has changed since i last came on. Maybe one day it will get better for me. Hope you are all well and enjoying a healthy sex life!

    S xx

    1399231117
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1539
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    Please leave him sweetheart he's making you so unhappy ,blaming you for his inadequacy you will get no joy from him, to reduce you to tears again s unforgivable.my heart goes out to you.others can tell so much better than I but all I see is a shallow person ccontrolling about your toys if this carries on your confidence will slip away until one day you'll realize your just waiting to die I've been there not a good place to be. Now let's start building you up, your mum sounds a great help, any chance of her helping, remember you are her daughter she doesn't want this for, she loves you very much. Hugs.

    1399231652
    snow38 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 56
    • Joined: 29 Jan 2014

    He is my teenage sweetheart that i left my husband for 4 years ago after getting back in touch with him. I love him so much and that's what is frustrating. I gave up everything for him. He taught.me how to love again and that's what is hurting me the most.
    4 weeks ago i just thought sod it go with the flow "grin and bear it" but today after a weekend of no kids about no excuses he still hasn't come near me. Am hoping my new toys will prompt him but after the confrontation earlier i very much doubt it. I just cant understand how someone can teach how to enjoy sex again then leave you dangling??? Xx

    1399231753
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3704
    • Joined: 17 Jul 2013

    Hello Snow,
    I'm sorry that you're going through a really horrible time, wish I could find something helpful to say to you.
    Under no circumstances should you believe his words that its all in your head, you're not mad for wanting a sex life. He clearly has a problem that he won't admit to, maybe he just has a very low sex drive or another problem but he has to be the one to get any help that might be needed. It's a shame that you can't talk about it with him but unfortunately lots of men are reluctant to admit to any sexual difficulties.
    Try to stay positive, you never know things may change .
    P.S welcome back x

    1399233286
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1539
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    snow38 wrote:

    He is my teenage sweetheart that i left my husband for 4 years ago after getting back in touch with him. I love him so much and that's what is frustrating. I gave up everything for him. He taught.me how to love again and that's what is hurting me the most.
    4 weeks ago i just thought sod it go with the flow "grin and bear it" but today after a weekend of no kids about no excuses he still hasn't come near me. Am hoping my new toys will prompt him but after the confrontation earlier i very much doubt it. I just cant understand how someone can teach how to enjoy sex again then leave you dangling??? Xx

    Maybe he liked the chase got you where he wanted you then maybe thinks no need to bother now she's with me. Sorry just suggestions

    1399236937
    snow38 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 56
    • Joined: 29 Jan 2014

    Yep i think the same. The thinking he had something he shouldn't was his excitement and now he has it there is no need to pursue it as such. So sad i gave up everything to be with him. I even gave up my family home moving all my children. Its true what they say the grass isn't greener on the other side and i have learnt the hard way and now have to live with it. I will not uproot my children again, i will just have to grin and bear it. Shhesshhhh that makes me sound a bad mum too doesnt it but i went through hell with my ex (their dad) and my partner now is fantastic with them... a proper dad. So as long as they are happy i will smile and pretend for their sakes xx

    1399237024
    snow38 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 56
    • Joined: 29 Jan 2014

    I try to tell you how i feel,
    But you think its just a joke,
    You taught me all about sex ,
    But to you its now just a poke.
    You taught me how to orgasm,
    And how to make me squirt.
    But now its just when you want it
    When your balls are full and you need to jerk!
    Even when you read this
    And took it out my hand
    You shouted it was all my fault
    And that you couldn't stand,
    My daily mood swings,
    To which i just said
    I just want to be close to you
    And sleep with you in bed.
    Why cant you just understand
    Sex means a lot to me
    I want to go back to how we first was
    When you made me scream with glee.
    For now its just a fumble and fuck
    A quikkie over in four
    Just enough to empty your sack
    And leave me gagging for more.
    What's happened to my John Wayne walk
    And us laughing about my loudness?
    Why has our sex life turned into a mess
    Of quikkies and complete sourness???

    1399237611
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1539
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    snow38 wrote:

    I try to tell you how i feel,
    But you think its just a joke,
    You taught me all about sex ,
    But to you its now just a poke.
    You taught me how to orgasm,
    And how to make me squirt.
    But now its just when you want it
    When your balls are full and you need to jerk!
    Even when you read this
    And took it out my hand
    You shouted it was all my fault
    And that you couldn't stand,
    My daily mood swings,
    To which i just said
    I just want to be close to you
    And sleep with you in bed.
    Why cant you just understand
    Sex means a lot to me
    I want to go back to how we first was
    When you made me scream with glee.
    For now its just a fumble and fuck
    A quikkie over in four
    Just enough to empty your sack
    And leave me gagging for more.
    What's happened to my John Wayne walk
    And us laughing about my loudness?
    Why has our sex life turned into a mess
    Of quikkies and complete sourness???

    Very poignant have you showed him this, write it down on paper put it in an envelope and leave it for him to find..

    1399238263
    snow38 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 56
    • Joined: 29 Jan 2014

    kittencub wrote:

    snow38 wrote:

    I try to tell you how i feel,
    But you think its just a joke,
    You taught me all about sex ,
    But to you its now just a poke.
    You taught me how to orgasm,
    And how to make me squirt.
    But now its just when you want it
    When your balls are full and you need to jerk!
    Even when you read this
    And took it out my hand
    You shouted it was all my fault
    And that you couldn't stand,
    My daily mood swings,
    To which i just said
    I just want to be close to you
    And sleep with you in bed.
    Why cant you just understand
    Sex means a lot to me
    I want to go back to how we first was
    When you made me scream with glee.
    For now its just a fumble and fuck
    A quikkie over in four
    Just enough to empty your sack
    And leave me gagging for more.
    What's happened to my John Wayne walk
    And us laughing about my loudness?
    Why has our sex life turned into a mess
    Of quikkies and complete sourness???

    Very poignant have you showed him this, write it down on paper put it in an envelope and leave it for him to find..

    yep thats my intention. Im on night shift tomorrow night so will be leaving it for him under the pillow. But like i said, he caught me writing it halfway through and said i had mental problems to be writing this stuff down. So am kind of dreading the reaction xx
    1399238611
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1539
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    snow38 wrote:

    kittencub wrote:

    snow38 wrote:

    I try to tell you how i feel,
    But you think its just a joke,
    You taught me all about sex ,
    But to you its now just a poke.
    You taught me how to orgasm,
    And how to make me squirt.
    But now its just when you want it
    When your balls are full and you need to jerk!
    Even when you read this
    And took it out my hand
    You shouted it was all my fault
    And that you couldn't stand,
    My daily mood swings,
    To which i just said
    I just want to be close to you
    And sleep with you in bed.
    Why cant you just understand
    Sex means a lot to me
    I want to go back to how we first was
    When you made me scream with glee.
    For now its just a fumble and fuck
    A quikkie over in four
    Just enough to empty your sack
    And leave me gagging for more.
    What's happened to my John Wayne walk
    And us laughing about my loudness?
    Why has our sex life turned into a mess
    Of quikkies and complete sourness???

    Very poignant have you showed him this, write it down on paper put it in an envelope and leave it for him to find..

    yep thats my intention. Im on night shift tomorrow night so will be leaving it for him under the pillow. But like i said, he caught me writing it halfway through and said i had mental problems to be writing this stuff down. So am kind of dreading the reaction xx

    Sounds like he's got the problem not you.

    1399239079
    snow38 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 56
    • Joined: 29 Jan 2014

    That's what my mum said, but my mum has never been one for sex and says enjoy the no pressure and laughs that i want it lots and laughs that i don't take after her lol. He has always spoke about how experienced he is and how many people he has slept with etc... yet none of his relationships have lasted. I was with my husband 15 yrs and have been with partner 4 years and im the longest he has ever been with someone, in fact his longest before me was 2 yrs.
    My boys got home from their dads a few hours ago and i have just had this conversation with my 17 yr old!! Not all the details of course but just told him i had the hump as he don't come near me and even he said "omg mum he sleeps downstairs when we are not here, thats not right" .... cant believe my son even realises its not right :0(

    1399241425
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1539
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    snow38 wrote:

    That's what my mum said, but my mum has never been one for sex and says enjoy the no pressure and laughs that i want it lots and laughs that i don't take after her lol. He has always spoke about how experienced he is and how many people he has slept with etc... yet none of his relationships have lasted. I was with my husband 15 yrs and have been with partner 4 years and im the longest he has ever been with someone, in fact his longest before me was 2 yrs.
    My boys got home from their dads a few hours ago and i have just had this conversation with my 17 yr old!! Not all the details of course but just told him i had the hump as he don't come near me and even he said "omg mum he sleeps downstairs when we are not here, thats not right" .... cant believe my son even realises its not right :0(

    How old is your other one, if they teenagers Sorry I'd be off if their old enough to notice this then they'll notice other things

    1399241786
    snow38 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 56
    • Joined: 29 Jan 2014

    The others are younger. Sorry if that sounded a bit weird me chatting with my son but we have a very good open relationship talk when it comes to sexual relationships. He has been in a relationship himself for 3 yrs and so i have been open with him as i don't want to be a nanny just yet! I obviously don't tell him all my problems but he knows when something is wrong. Like i said earlier my boys idolise my partner so am finding it hard to make decisions as my boys will always come first xx

    1399242232
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1539
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    snow38 wrote:

    The others are younger. Sorry if that sounded a bit weird me chatting with my son but we have a very good open relationship talk when it comes to sexual relationships. He has been in a relationship himself for 3 yrs and so i have been open with him as i don't want to be a nanny just yet! I obviously don't tell him all my problems but he knows when something is wrong. Like i said earlier my boys idolise my partner so am finding it hard to make decisions as my boys will always come first xx

    Nothing wrong with chatting to your son in our house growing up sex was never discussed, luckily I decided no kids ever I made sure I knew my options regarding contraception and stuck to it, had sex been discussed I would never have got in with my ex.

    1399250995
    naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 14 Mar 2012

    Oh hun I'm sorry to hear things haven't got better for you. It sounds like you're really unhappy, I hope things get better I really do but I think he needs to accept responsibility.
    My ex was quite similar he was quite often "tired" or had "headaches" and when I spoke to him about toys "so m not enough" was the reaction. I had a think and realised I didn't love him, so I left him.
    Oh and for the record, I don't think its weird you talk to your sons, I have a very open relationship with my mum. We always discuss our problems lol xx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.