• Is fingering just for foreplay?

Sarah_Bow [sign in to see picture]

LadyS wrote:

Hi GG,

Okay I have been writing this morning so I am somewhat erotically charged, so will try to answer appropriatey without getting carried away, apologies to all reading if I don't achieve this though, lol.

Personally, I enjoy nothing more than being fingered to climax, especially if there is also a mouth to be found on my nipples. The comnination of the two is rather divine. This may just be me though

x

Also agreed. I actually prefer this depending on my mood !

northern boy [sign in to see picture]

My OH loves this especially when my fingers are in and I have lips to clit, blowing and vibrating the clit gets her off and she cums and cums and cums.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

I love being fingered, but only when nails are short and not Snaggy..... My ex never bothered with either.... Hence I got vv turned off it.... Now looking forward to getting some personal attention.
    When done right, it can be mind blowing. My earlier bfs in my youth certainly were quite adept in this field
    😃

mysterio [sign in to see picture]

I actually think that using your fingers on a girl is one of the most important things. Its actually knowing and LEARNING about female body and learning the techniques you can use on her.

Using your finger tips on a woman's labia can be very arousing. Fingers have also got a HUGE advantage over a man's penis. They can bend alot more than a penis and if you know what you are doing than the flood gates can open as well :)

chunkyg [sign in to see picture]

My wife loves reaching climax through a variety of ways including by hand. I would estimate that less than half our mutual orgasms are via traditional penetration!

Mike13 [sign in to see picture]

Finger-use is just one of the many ways to give my OH a satisfying experience. She is always in control and by laying at her side I can respond immediately to her needs.

It goes without saying keeping my nails trimmed and hands spotlessly clean are essentials for her pleasures

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

I don't think it's just foreplay. Of course, this could be because I have physical difficulty with having penetrative intercourse with my partner, and hence fingering and/or oral is usually what my part of a session consists of. It's also far easier for me to have g-spot orgasms from my partner fingering me than when I do it because of the angle, I think, and other reasons. Also, he can make me squirt really easily with his fingers.

As other people have mentioned, having your nipples sucked or pinched or played with in some other manner at the same time is just wonderful.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

It depends what mood I'm in. Sometimes I live it sometimes I just want his cock inside me. Everyone is different

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

It depends what mood I'm in. Sometimes I live it sometimes I just want his cock inside me. Everyone is different

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I'm not a massive fan of fingering, it just leaves me cold.

I much prefer a cock or toys instead of fingers.

scorpiosami [sign in to see picture]

Not at all!! I feel like she's a lucky lady if her man is willing to make her climax without directly gaining anything for himself. A lot of people are selfish in sex and it's a big turn on to be with someone you know wants to pleasure you and only you. A definite yes to climaxing from this, it's always fun to take it in turns too. Hopefully she'll repay the favour and you'll get a full blow job in return! If she really doesn't want to climax like this then offer your tongue and use your hands while you're down there.

No woman can refuse head, right??

HisKinkyWench [sign in to see picture]

Love it... Both as foreplay and cumming form it to.... And of course fingers when being penetrated also. Always good at the cinema with my jiggle balls in and no pants with skirt and stockings,,,, really big turn on knowing cld get caught...... Knew I shouldn't of come on here,,,, horny already and the OH is away til sun night!!!! Arghh!! ;)

nympho_bunny [sign in to see picture]

Personally I wouldn't complain but everyone has their own preferences :)

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

OH loves it, we don't see it as just foreplay. It can be the whole experience itself, it always good fun to mix things up.

Sco77 [sign in to see picture]

Me and my partner love to have foreplay nights with no sex. it can last the whole nite on and off, she loves me making her cum with my tongue licking her clit ! sometimes I slide my hard cock inside her pussy just before she cums and Finnish her off with my fingers feeling how tight her wet pussy gets round my cock is the best feeling ever......

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.