• (Another) Favorite Sexual Position!

Nawty Novice [sign in to see picture]

Being in long-distance relationship and only having lost my V plates in the last couple of years, I still have plenty of things to try!

My bf likes bending me over and taking me from behind but I'm a couple of inches taller than him so we haven't quite mastered this yet! As dull as it sounds, I like some good old missionary as I love seeing his face when he cums.

Mr. Swank [sign in to see picture]

Hello everybody!

I am back! And very glad to see trhat the forum is growing (no pun intended) in my absence!

I hope you alll have been busy in getting into some sitcky positions lately... after all, comfort is for the prude.

Nawty Novice wrote:

Being in long-distance relationship and only having lost my V plates in the last couple of years, I still have plenty of things to try!

My bf likes bending me over and taking me from behind but I'm a couple of inches taller than him so we haven't quite mastered this yet! As dull as it sounds, I like some good old missionary as I love seeing his face when he cums.

Im sure you will find a compromise on that one Nawty, i recently "saw" a 6 foot 5 girl and I am just 5 foot 8.. And needless to say, we got along just fine... lol!

If you try the side scisors, with you on your side and him with your lower leg between his wilst holdiong your other leg inthe air. That way he can push your knee towards your body and penetrate deeper and deeper..

So what kind of positions have you been putting yourselves into lately?

VorTechS [sign in to see picture]

Lately my partner and I have been experimenting with some rear entry positions, and dirty talking during an all-nighter that saw us in the garden at 4am with the sun coming up.

With the right temperature and build up, there were plenty of opportunities out there. We're hoping the neighbours didn't hear, but if they did.... oh well!

Meggamon [sign in to see picture]

Cowgirl!

PetiteJess [sign in to see picture]

deepstick, always hits the right spot

69'er [sign in to see picture]

Had a go at the wheelbarrow.

mnms [sign in to see picture]

Guys always seem to bend and shove my legs up into my chest and over my head during sex, it's so uncomfortable. Is there a better way to have deep missionary sex? (I'm aware missionary may seem boring but I like the intimacy!)

stamford [sign in to see picture]

The wife lokes being in control and always starts on top then we change to doggy, few more changes then finishing with her back in control again. Actually feeling quite aroused thinking about it

ScarletRose [sign in to see picture]

I'm glad you're aroused when thinking about your wife Stamford! :)

Mmmm I like being on top because I really like to ride a guy. I like to move my body in a sensual way, and I love bending over him and then him pounding me...

Right now though I can't wait to do missionary with all sorts of kinky things added. Some choking, some spanking, some slight smacking, some scratching. Man, I just want it rough atm!

stesilc [sign in to see picture]

one of my favorites i when my wife rides me as i rub her clit after we both cum she sits on my face so i can lick her cum jucie

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Been too quiet on the sex front so no positions for me atm😕

I hope that the christian/catholic ladies and gents forgive me, but this weekend, i found myself fucking on the grounds of Salisbury Cathederal..

Very naughty indeed!

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Well that would certainly give some of the spirits there something a bit more spicy than sermons!😀
    I thought Salisbury cathedral is quite central and mostly covered with tourists..how did you get to do that in such a busy place

naughty mum wrote:

Well that would certainly give some of the spirits there something a bit more spicy than sermons!😀
    I thought Salisbury cathedral is quite central and mostly covered with tourists..how did you get to do3.30 that in such a busy place

3.30 am. Just after a very good night @ Conrans...

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Doggy style holdiong on tight! Yee Ha!

BigFinger [sign in to see picture]

Doggy style definitely a favourite classic! Also a big fan of prone (partner on her front, pillow underneath the hips helps)

GF's favourite is definitely her on top - great view for me but never fails to make her cum

Kinkylincs [sign in to see picture]

I dont have a favorite postion i love um all lol must say like doggy style

Oh my what a busy couple it has been!

But found some time to put myself and other in good positions...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.