• (Another) Favorite Sexual Position!

mysterio [sign in to see picture]

Last night i tried something different.... My partner went on all fours at the corner of the bed and me standing on the floor behind her next to the bed. While we were at it, i decided to put one of my feet on her back just behind her head and i felt i i went in places i never went in before.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

That would sure hit the spot😊

mysterio [sign in to see picture]

I think it did, she really enjoyed it and it felt like i am going into another world inside her :D

I think over the years, I have found A spot positions the most gratifying... Proof in the fact had 2 boys... Usually a result of having deep sex rather than shallow sex. Little boy swimmers need a shorter pool to swim in than little girl swimmers, gives them a head start on deep sex😁

skap [sign in to see picture]

naughty mum wrote:

I think over the years, I have found A spot positions the most gratifying... Proof in the fact had 2 boys... Usually a result of having deep sex rather than shallow sex. Little boy swimmers need a shorter pool to swim in than little girl swimmers, gives them a head start on deep sex😁

Of course when you go deep both parts enjoys it. Sit on the floor with my hands on the ground behind. Spread my legs and bend them slightly at the knees. OH hands on the floor for support, straddle my lap, facing me, and OH raises her legs so her right leg rests on my left shoulder and her left leg on my right shoulder. Do it right and you two will look like a multi-limbed lust creature.
    Mr. Swank [sign in to see picture]

Nice vistas I am sure...

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Good old doggy style, or reverse cowgirl, or bent over the edge of the bed while he has me from behind.
    I'm not that adventurous lol.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

What about positions you don't like??
    I don't like missionary position, does nothing for me lol

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

One I found good is me laying face down crossways on the bed so that I can grip the edge of the mattress with my fingers, a couple of pillows under my hips to raise my arse up and my OH entering me while standing at the edge of the bed and just leaning forward a bit. I can also pull him in tighter using my legs to grip the back of his thighs.
    A good position for g spot action.
    Can't think of a position that I really don't like.

MCGB [sign in to see picture]

For me it simply woman on top. Great feeling and great view!

To be honest i dont think there is a position i dont enjoy...

I dont want a position, I want all positions..

Just to think that another weekend approaches..

Taboo [sign in to see picture]

i have to confess, after being away for two weeks with work, as soon as i got home wife jumped me ended up against the wall, which is something i have never done before but can see it being my new favourite position

Taboo wrote:

i have to confess, after being away for two weeks with work, as soon as i got home wife jumped me ended up against the wall, which is something i have never done before but can see it being my new favourite position

hahaha I sense that business trips are going to have a new conotation from now on.. ;)

Taboo [sign in to see picture]

:) i usually hate being sent away for work for long periods of time, think i might have to make up some excuse to be sent away more often if i get a welcome home like that

Hmmm. Been thinking back to my earlier more exploratory exploits.. And remembered one time when having sex in the living room, we had a high armed sofa( hmm like the one I have now😏) me leaning over the arm of sofa, with him standing and entering from Behind.....

Fennec [sign in to see picture]

Doggy style, all the way ;D Although, it can hurt my knees after a while, but worth it.

VampyWolf [sign in to see picture]

I can't wait to try a few of these out guys ;P

one of my all time favourite earth-shattering orgasm positions is me on all fours on the floor, him standing with his knees bent (almost looks like a frog, hehe) taking me from behind, his hands holding my waist for balance. Within one minute i'm gone! *sigh*

KarlsGirl78 [sign in to see picture]

Height adjustable bar stool at the right height with legs over shoulders or spread wide apart resting on counter top

pinned down to a bed with bum slightly lifted with legs opened with oh either crouched above you or between your legs

Chastity78 wrote:

Height adjustable bar stool at the right height with legs over shoulders or spread wide apart resting on counter top

pinned down to a bed with bum slightly lifted with legs opened with oh either crouched above you or between your legs

Hmmm that does sound appealing... I have got the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19809. On my shopping list to try that out sometime. Sex in a wood standing up with your back to a tree, with one leg held up by your partner.... Is soo one of my favorites.... In my past relationships.... No time like the present to relive old favorites😀

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.