• What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I feel so boring, guess the kinkiest thing was sucking milk from my wife's breast's when she had our two children have to say it tastes great.

Amiable69 [sign in to see picture]

My OH will occasionally bring home a girl she has met up with for a threesome. She works at exhibitions, showing off product on the stands so meets a lot of people. I consider myself a hugely lucky chap!

magicnumber69 [sign in to see picture]

Geez, I've lived such a sheltered life; sure, I had quite a bit of sex with my ex, but nothing you might class as 'naughty'.

About the naughtiest thing I ever did was nicking a C-3PO action figure from Woolworths when I was 9! ๐Ÿ˜ž

Buttsinyourface [sign in to see picture]

Had sex at my Fiance's Nans house? (he used to live there) (we also did it in the shower even though I wasn't supposed to use the shower there at all)

We did it in a hotel too...

I guess that isn't that bad though

MrsWALLACE [sign in to see picture]

Had the most amazing sex of my life tied up to a tree in the middle of the woods.

This I will be repeating again!

pink69 [sign in to see picture]

i've had sex on a park bench , next to a pond . in the woods and in a car lots (my son was conceived in a focus)

given a BJ on a train , been fingered in the cinema , flashed my boobs lots to lots of people over the years

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Having a mind blowing anal sex in the hallway!
    Dont knock it till you try it oh vanilla ppl.
    Once you try it ...you can't get enough of it...

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

You're so right there, Naughty Mum. I always thought anal was best for men owing to the prostate, but now I've established that my own prostate doesn't particularly react to anal and I still love having something up my bum, I'm sure women get a good experieince, too.

Haven't persuaded Mrs P. yet, though. So far I've had to roger myself with a dildo stuck to the shower wall ...

I have to say though, looking at your lovely bum in the pics, I can't imagine many men turning down an opportunity in your (or anybody's) hallway.

Mr_Hammer69 [sign in to see picture]

I remember being at a mates house, they were all sleeping on the floor and sofa. My OH gave me one of the best BJ's ever given me!!

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

MrPink wrote:

You're so right there, Naughty Mum. I always thought anal was best for men owing to the prostate, but now I've established that my own prostate doesn't particularly react to anal and I still love having something up my bum, I'm sure women get a good experieince, too.

Haven't persuaded Mrs P. yet, though. So far I've had to roger myself with a dildo stuck to the shower wall ...

I have to say though, looking at your lovely bum in the pics, I can't imagine many men turning down an opportunity in your (or anybody's) hallway.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜˜thanks... My piccys are getting naughtier as I do๐Ÿ˜„ I do like that one.... One of my new outfits, to which I sent a copy of another pic of it and the responding text was" fuck!!!xxx" I think it had the desired effect!๐Ÿ˜„
    allin [sign in to see picture]

Had sex outdoors then drove home naked with gf. Parked at the top of the street then had a naked race to the house. Loser got locked out. I won left gf outside naked fot 10 minutes.

kinkylittlesod [sign in to see picture]

naughty mum, i'm loving the thought of water sporting

ive had a few naughty moments, been caught in the ladies toilets getting a b/j , having stand up sex on the balcony of holiday room,but a funny one i remember was feeling very horny one morning in cyprus and the g/f at the time not wanting it, i decided to "go to the toilet"

i was stood up at the sink and spurted a load rather high, only watch it drop in to a glass containing the mother in law's to be teeth.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.