• A bit scared to fly need advice please

butt plug lover [sign in to see picture]

Well hey every one been around here abit but yer i need some advice im flying away on holiday next week and im very scared that they Won't let me fly because i have a male chastity cage on is plastic but the lock is metal and it will be picked up i think i have no way of taking it off and the keys are in America has anyone got any advice or experience of flying in chastity .Ps im use to embarrassment at airports i bring bags full of toys as cary on is just with this i think they may stop me flying

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

When the alarms go off, quietly explain to the person why and ask for a private room to provide the "proof" - they cannot refuse your flight, as long as you co-operate with proceedings ie they WILL need to check your claims for security. Good luck, happy flying =D

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

butt plug lover wrote:

i think they may stop me flying

Not if you approach them first, instead of waiting to be 'discovered'.

One thing you can do is show up on the airport some hours in advance, approach the officers, and request a personal frisk, in a separate screening area. You have the right to request being screened by an officer of your own gender, btw. The problem here is not their reaction, which is nothing to worry about if you are forthcoming about this stuff in advance — after all they just need to know what it's all about and there is no way around that. It is only yourself you should be concerned with, but it looks like you have the cojones to go through all this ;)

Another thing is to call the folks at the airport one day in advance, or maybe even show up in person if said airport is not too far away.

Don't recommend this kind of travel, with any frivolous thing on/in your body on the return journey though, as tsa being what it is, you may be waterboarded if you just make an odd move or simply look not entirely relaxed ;)

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

I did chuckle to myself with this....
    " anything to declare?"...../wink
    Joking aside..... You should be able to request a private frisk, and ask for descresion. I am sure you will find you have not been the 1st they have seen;)

jackjohn [sign in to see picture]

ring the airline and ask. better to have a few sniggers than miss your flight.

i once wore a glass buttplug all the way from our hotel in amsterdam back home (in uk.)

your device is on another level but a great thrill nonetheless.

enjoy. and let us know what happens...

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

Ok. You didn't mention your destination but as the keys are in the states I'm guessing that's where your headed.

As a frequent visitor to the US, I can vouch for the fact that the TSA agents do not have a sense of humour and I wouldn't advocate trying to slip this particular device past them.

If it's Europe your travelling to then you might have a better chance of getting through with out detection but honestly why put yourself through the ordeal? Surely there is some way to get this off. Break it if you have to. Surely that's preferable to an awkward conversation with a security guy, if you approach them and fess up they still might be reluctant to let you fly. It might seem perfectly normal to you but some airport official faced with this is not going to take a chance that this isn't something more sinister.

My advice, take it off in the comfort of your own home instead of an awkward removal in an airport toilet cubicle.

butt plug lover [sign in to see picture]

thanks for all the reply's and advice thankfully is just a uk shorthall flight so im not that scared i think i will just go for it so to say and wen the metal detector is set off explain is a small airport im flying out of and there well use to stopping me to look in my cary on bag full of toys and adult nappies lol it can't end that badly will leave plenty of time for it thanks

Janny [sign in to see picture]

How do you go to the toilet?

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Flight within the UK or to Europe? It's just not worth the potential hassle, going out may be fine but comming back? foregin country, trying to explain to some one who's English is not good, no, unless you like/want the challenge?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.