• Cumming in partners mouth

Mr.Smith [sign in to see picture]

Hi my wife has recently read fifty shades of grey and has come more adventurous in the bedroom she has suggested she will give me a blowjob and I can cum in her mouth, however I have never cum in her mouth and she is nervous about it but wants to try. Have you guys got tips so it becomes a pleasurable experience for both us she is worried about gagging and taste etc please help x

FunBear [sign in to see picture]

Just make sure you give her warning when you're going to cum and it'll be fine!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Mr Smith, I have had a quick look for you and there are a couple of previous threads which have some great advice and may be useful for you to have a read through. Hope this helps :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/489995-first-time-swallowing-cum/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/665535-deepthroating/

greedylad [sign in to see picture]

Go for it nearly everytime I had great sex cum swapping was the icing on the cake,njoy.

Ladyjuggler [sign in to see picture]

I would say 'go for it' it makes me feel really powerful as well as feeling like I am submitting to my man

GreenJuggler [sign in to see picture]

id say a good thing to have is a glass of drink near where your doing it, i found my fiance found this helpful as shes not keen on the taste but still take it all.

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Mints are a great thing to have handy, little ones like these are great http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22770

A glass of drink nearby is also a must have so she can have a drink afterwards.

As for gagging try to aim more for the side of her mouth when you come so you don't make her gag reflex kick in as can happen if you shoot a bit too strongly and she's not used to it.

Taste wise you can help that by having a healthier diet with plenty of fruit in it, especially berries. Some people say pineapple can help but basically a heealthy diet, not smoking and not drinking loads of caffiene can all help improve your flavour.

You could also try using flavoured lube, the lovehoney own range are fantastic for this.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Don't grab her head and force it in your cock when she's giving you head. It's horrible sensation. Warn her when your going to come and keep a glass of water near the bed for her to wash away then after taste.

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

This will sound weird, but if she is nervous why don't you try "finishing" externally and let her taste it just a little? (like pull out and use your hand or whatever) Not much... just so she knows what to expect and then she will be able to guage what she will need to make it more enjoyable.

*Apparently* eating sweet fruits like pineapple make it taste better... I've never tried it, its just what they say lol

Personally though... I don't think she needs to worry so much, she will either like it or not like it. If she doesn't like it then she doesn't have to do it again. You will still love her regardless of gagging or whatnot so just relax and let whatever happens happen.

I always let him cum in my mouth unless he wants something else, its the best part... especially when he's trying to hold it off - seeing him in a state where he can't help himself gives me a great sense of power and fulfilment =P

kc. [sign in to see picture]

As mentioned by Jazzam do be careful what you eat beforehand as strong flavours such as garlic or curry will affect the taste. Eat something sweet before such as pineapple, some time in advance though.

Let her be in control if it is the first time so perhaps lie on your back or if she is on her back you could finish off and shoot into her mouth. Be careful of her eyes as it will sting. Swallowing is an option but that may have to come later (no pun intended) and as you get more experienced and at ease then other things will develop hopefully.

My wife actually now likes the sensation of my cock touching the back of her throat and gagging. She also enjoys a slightly forcefull hand on her head or hair pulling, but these are all things that have developed over time.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.