• Hair pulling?!

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Never even heard about this, all the women I have been with, the hair seems to have been the most precious part of their body?? I wouldn't have dared, they would have kicked me out of bed... or maybe not...???

kayliixx [sign in to see picture]

Janny its common, not always hsrd or as a way to control althouhh I like that I love just as much my OH gently tugging my ponytail to raise my head for a kiss when out, its a hit or miss and best way to judge is ssk how they like it some will say theyvdont others will x

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Gotta love LH forums. Wifey is a hairdresser by trade had her own salon for 10 years. Her hair is very important still does a few long standing customers. So I never went near it. Yes I did the run fingers through it when kissing and stroking it when she is low or tired. Then by accident as I squirt quite a bit when coming shot it in her hair. It was a bit of a spoilt orgasm as I was convinced she was going to be furious. Not at all we had a good laugh about it. She told me that in the passion of love making she didn't care.

So she keeps her hair short so no pony tail, that sounds horny to me doggy and pulling one. Whilst as I suspect for most wifey is giving a BJ I started to play with her hair.She told me after one BJ that it was nice. Then one night after a week of working away a lot of txt ect. We had a huge session of welcome home sex but she edged me for a couple hours she was giving an amazing BJ as I came I couldn't help it, I clenched my first in the hair on the back of here head. She moaned when I did it so I stopped. Whilst in our afterglow I apologized, her response blow me away. She wished I hadn't stopped as she felt like she was going to orgasm from all that was going on.

It's not something we have ever been able to replicate and I guess like so many other things when making love, it's the moment, the atmosphere and how we are feeling at the time.

sweetB [sign in to see picture]

Love having my hair pulled. My hair is quite long now so ponytail pulling or just grabbing a fist full of hair, it's all good :)

I actually told Mr how I felt about it earlier in the week so hopefully there'll be more of it in the future!

I think for me it's a mixture of the control and getting carried away/lost in the moment? Almost animalistic.

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

Ooh I forgot about that until GG brought it up, hair being grabbed while giving a BJ is amazing.

Avrielle_Aniko I am very similar I love it when.i have my head.pulled ip during doggy, it changes angle of my body too so the sex itself.feels.amazing, i dont get much from having hair pulled during blowjobs, however I dont mind it xx

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy it, especially when he's doing me doggy! However since having my last child I'm slowly sheading my hair so he sometimes gets a fright when he takes his hand away and there is what looks like half a dead animal wrapped around his fingers !

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

I love it. I wish he'd do it more often.
    Generally I wish we would just do it doggy style more often but that's another kettle of fish lol

I do also love the throat round the neck... And chains... And well anything else to cut off my breathing to the bare minimum =P

My partner is unfortunately very submissive though and only does these things when he's making a particular effort (ie I was annoyed at him over something haha)
    He does try sometimes but finds it awkward and doesn't know what to do last the first action I ask him to do bless him >.>

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

Getting tongue tied at the thought apparently...
    Hand round the throat* is what I meant to say. And apparently I can't edit from my phone - strange!

leahslooloo [sign in to see picture]

I love been taken from behind when my other half grabs a handfull of my hair and pulls my head back :-)

Tmulholland [sign in to see picture]

The act of hair pulling releases endorphins (feel good drug) in your brain, this is why it is so common to enjoy it. Love pulling on my partners pony tail. Adds a bit of passion

Tmulholland [sign in to see picture]

The act of hair pulling releases endorphins (feel good drug) in your brain, this is why it is so common to enjoy it. Love pulling on my partners pony tail. Adds a bit of passion

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

yeah I like getting my hair pulled from behind

angeldelight [sign in to see picture]

I Iove having my hair pulled when it's in a pony tail,also when he grips my hair close to my scalp to hold me still 😉 x

amandammmm That made me burst out laughing, but so.true haa xx

suzi69 [sign in to see picture]

I love it it make me feel safe and secure I love s&m and bondage and this is just a tease from my man to what is to cum!!

RKR93 [sign in to see picture]

i love hair pulling

bigfish69 [sign in to see picture]

My OH likes it at the right times.... Hard sex, from behind and giving me a bj.

She has short hair at the moment but when it was longer and tied back, I loved pulling her head back.

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

I love the feel of my oh pulling my head back with my hair as he takes me hard from behind... So much so that I'm growing my hair longer again to make it easier as its a short bob at the min so not as easy,but still possible

Can really turn me on too, like when uses pulling my hair as a means to control during me giving him a blow job.

HisKinkyWench [sign in to see picture]

kc. wrote:

Yes I pull my wifes hair at times, not too hard so it's painful but she does enjoy it. Along those lines she also likes a hand placed over her mouth and also a hand 'throttling' her around the neck. Again with no real menace or physical force that would cause injury in anyway.

have to admit I love it when my oh does this... And the best thing is after he always strokes me wherever he has hurt me almost as if he is saying you know I would never doit to hurt/upset you.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.