• Ideas for interogation?

Ashe66 [sign in to see picture]

So I've been busy turning the small spare room in to an interigation room/dungeon of sorts for later tonight, however I was hoping to do something different for a change, you know other than the general sadism thing, I was wanting to explore the "mindfuck" that I've been reading about recently on here, but can't think of anything XD

So far I have one idea, insisting it's morning when it's night, then of course should I make her sleep there (I'm not a total sadist there's a bed in there... with restrainsts :P ) constantly changing what time it is when I go in, so one minute I would be telling her it was morning, the next minute it was afternoon etc.

So yeah, any ideas would be welcome :) Oh and if it helps at all the general idea of the role play we'll be doing is for me to get a password out of her.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Hi Ashe

One thing that really gets me is when I'm promised something and then it doesn't happen either when promised or how promised. This is a mindfuck that is easily worked into any time of day and any situation.

I have examples if you need some but I think you can let your imagination do the rest

Ashe66 [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Hi Ashe

One thing that really gets me is when I'm promised something and then it doesn't happen either when promised or how promised. This is a mindfuck that is easily worked into any time of day and any situation.

I have examples if you need some but I think you can let your imagination do the rest

Ta :D This could come in handy, also something I'd never considered.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Oh the lovely art of mind fuckery.

Sadly, it's hard to suggest what your should do, as it's different from person to person, that's why I interview subs a lot before a session.

But basically it's making them believe something is happening when it has't. This can be putting words into their mouthsw, finding hidden meanings behind what they say, and then the more extreme, make their fears seem like they are just about to happen.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.