• Our 4 year anniversary.

Bethygrace [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys!

Its mine and the OH's 4th anniversary today! (not married haha) any suggestions on what I can do for him, im worried he wont be up for much as hes just started a new job and is always tired when he gets home :(

Any suggestions welcomed x

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

My first thought is a memory of something MRS does for me when life is a little to stressful:

She starts with a nice dinner, my favorites.
    Then she will give me a foot massage, always a nice touch to relaxing for the evening
    Finally she will have a plan for the night. I normally am the agressor and control the situation but on those nights I get to sit back and just enjoy the show/ride.

Nice dinner, a foot rub, and then service him - what could be better!?

Enjoy!

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Cowboy has a good idea.
    +1

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

well the aim here is to do something you know he wants but doesn't get normally. That's generally specific to you and him.

the other route is take something and exaggerate it. For example a bj turns into longest teasing bj, using ice, hot tea, fizzy drinks, lipstick and so on anything extra to enhance the activity.

for me there's nothing better than my other in full lingerie, stockings and all, talking dirty and letting me be in charge.

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

Long slooooow BJs never go amiss in this household no matter the occassion haha

But yeah, something that is a rare treat will go down perfect I'm sure.
    But if he's tired have you considered running him a nice bubble bath for when he gets home, put the sports channels on and get him a beer for him to enjoy whilst you prepare a nice meal and then cuddle up together for a while before moving into the sexual side x

I love putting the football on for when my partner comes home haha the twinkle in his eyes =P

kayliixx [sign in to see picture]

Jazzam wrote:

Long slooooow BJs never go amiss in this household no matter the occassion haha

But yeah, something that is a rare treat will go down perfect I'm sure.
    But if he's tired have you considered running him a nice bubble bath for when he gets home, put the sports channels on and get him a beer for him to enjoy whilst you prepare a nice meal and then cuddle up together for a while before moving into the sexual side x

I love putting the football on for when my partner comes home haha the twinkle in his eyes =P

sounds perfect to and if your like me.gives you an excuse to watch the footy aswell haa xx
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Cowboy has a good idea.
    +1

Cowboy81 wrote:

My first thought is a memory of something MRS does for me when life is a little to stressful:

She starts with a nice dinner, my favorites.
    Then she will give me a foot massage, always a nice touch to relaxing for the evening
    Finally she will have a plan for the night. I normally am the agressor and control the situation but on those nights I get to sit back and just enjoy the show/ride.

Nice dinner, a foot rub, and then service him - what could be better!?

Enjoy!

+2 but the foot rub could go a little further if you like

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

Exactly Kaylii, I love watching the footy nowadays I've really got into it these last 5 years we've been together >.<
    He still gets that twinkle of surprise and happiness though as if he's forgotten I like it for myself or he's just proud? Lol either way it's nice :-)

kayliixx [sign in to see picture]

Yeah couldnt agree more, although OH usually knows I'm putting it on for me and hes getting to watch it as a bonus haa xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.