• sexy easter egg hunt

av_sc [sign in to see picture]

Ever done one?!

I'm going away for the Easter weekend, and thought of doing an egg hunt in our flat for OH in my absence, but the thought quickly progressed to a sexy one.

obviously I'm not going to be there but could use it to my advantage as a tease.

Dig into those dirty minds- any ideas or experiences welcome! X

JessyBunny89 [sign in to see picture]

Fantastic idea, I may do the same.

You could have some sexy clues for him, which would lead him to them in order, ensuring that he gets the really sexy stuff at the end.

Leave a photo of your legs, with a personal clue on the back. You may want to lead him to the freezer or microwave where you heat/cool your sex toys? Or remind him of a time when you had sex in a certain place in the house. This would lead him to a second photo, maybe of your stomach. And so on until you get to the really sexy photos. You could even leave little 'vouchers' so that he gets treats when you get back.

The treat at the end could be some sexy underwear or a new toy that you can use with him when you get back.

Enjoy your weekend away and the treats when you return.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

you could buy some plastic eggs/eggs that you fill yourself and some choccy eggs too, get some small treats off here that will fit inside like arousal/delay balm knickers a small bullet vibe cock rings etc. put these in the eggs maybe wrap them in foil so they look like chocolate eggs, hide them around your flat with some clues and sexy I.O.U's

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.