• Hot Weather Lady

chubber [sign in to see picture]

One for the lads or even the ladies.

Carol Kirkwood on BBC breakfast weather in the morning,is it me,or does anyone else find her a pleasant start to their day?

Wings [sign in to see picture]

Georgina Burnett.

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

I'm never up early enough to watch BBC breakfast so can't comment LOL
    my 3 yr old has given up waking us up before 8-9 he just plays on xbox until he hears the baby wake up >.<

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Never watch morning telly.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

chubber wrote:

Carol Kirkwood on BBC breakfast weather in the morning,is it me,or does any one else find her a pleasant start to their day?

My God , I got in to trouble yesterday when trying to explain that very fact to my Wife. I have to dig a very big hole to hide in.lol

Yes yes and yes.

Gentle giant wrote:

chubber wrote:

Carol Kirkwood on BBC breakfast weather in the morning,is it me,or does any one else find her a pleasant start to their day?

My God , I got in to trouble yesterday when trying to explain that very fact to my Wife. I have to dig a very big hole to hide in.lol

Yes yes and yes.

Well my hubby puts up with all sorts bless him Nothing wrong with a bit of looking, as long as they are on tv tell her to find her own eye candy, you could have mind blowing sex Nothing wrong with this sort of fantasy as long both are happy, hubby did this for me once brilliant session.pity he can't now.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

kittencub wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

chubber wrote:

Yes yes and yes.

Well my hubby puts up with all sorts bless him Nothing wrong with a bit of looking, as long as they are on tv tell her to find her own eye candy, you could have mind blowing sex Nothing wrong with this sort of fantasy as long both are happy, hubby did this for me once brilliant session.pity he can't now.

Hi kittens, it wasn't that bad we are way beyond that. It was more of a couples ribbing. Having tried in a nice way to say the presenter in question was good looking. Then tried to back track wifey just enjoyed me struggling not to upset her. Was quite funny actually, thanks for your concern though.

Gentle giant wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

chubber wrote:

Yes yes and yes.

Hi kittens, it wasn't that bad we are way beyond that. It was more of a couples ribbing. Having tried in a nice way to say the presenter in question was good looking. Then tried to back track wifey just enjoyed me struggling not to upset her. Was quite funny actually, thanks for your concern though.

Not a problem, glad you can laugh we do all the time, some of hubbys comments well!!!!!!!. Reason I get concearned alot is, my ex was so jealous of my crushes and fun it was beyond a joke, mind he was rubbish in bed and wouldn't change or listen. I was the frigid one.

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

Haha my partner gets right funny when I say people are cute... its like part of him doesn't like hearing it and another part thinks its funny/cute and he doesn't wanna tell me he doesn't really like it cause I put up with his crushes so much.. he just gets all nervous and tries to ignore it >.<

It doesn't happen very often though to be fair lol I only really like Seth Rollins (the wrestler) lol

KinkyKev [sign in to see picture]

Laura Tobin this morning on Daybreak, she looks so pretty that it would be wrong to corrupt

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.