• Reusing a wevibe

shopperpg [sign in to see picture]

Hello Community,

I'm a guy and I'm considering buying the incredibly expensive wevibe 4 (I'm a student). This would primarily be for use in casual sexual encounters or short flings, I get a kick out of showing girls a very good time in such circumstances. My concern is that the average lady may find this weird on account of it being pretty easy to deduce that it would have been used on other girls before them, which is not something I would lie about. So my question is, if you hooked up with a guy and he surprised you by using a wevibe, how would feel about it, and since your presence here suggests you are not a random sample of the population, how do you think the average girl would feel about it?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28703#videos

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Yuck, there is no way I would want it used on me if had been used by other girls.

I think a high percentage of other girls will feel the same.

tinykisses [sign in to see picture]

Eeeeeeew no! My boyfriend has a riding crop and cuffs from his last relationship which I don't mind so much, but no way to an actual toy. I'd have no way of knowing how clean it had been kept or anything. Yuck.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

No way. Technically you could re-use it because it is made out of silicone so it can be sanitised but I don't think any toy should be shared by more than 2-3 partners. You would potentially be exposing them to all sorts of infections and possibly even STDs - that's actually very irresponsible.

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]

No way would I want to use a toy that had been used by some one else, no no no.....

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

Probably better to wait a few years when you're done experiencing young life and settle down - then buy all the toys you like to share with that girl.

That being said, if you're openly telling girls you want to have sex that will never lead anywhere then you may aswel ask their opinions on a case-to-case basis before you get in bed?

Well that's pretty unanimous, I guess I'll have to wait till I'm confidant that I'll be with someone for a long long time before a wevibe purchase becomes justifiable.

So long as it was thoroughly cleaned there would be no risk of infection. Pathogens would be incapable of surviving on the medical grade silicon and the risk of infection from any bodily contact would be far far greater.

However if women will be creeped out by the whole affair then I guess it doesn't matter what the actual risks are.

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

As a happy alternative, you could go for a disposable vibrating cock ring. That way it's cheap enough to get a new one for each girl and you can still have the internal and external vibrations :)

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

Also, I'm sorry that everyone was so, "EW GROSS" about it, I'm sure nobody meant to be rude!

I hope you'll stick around the forum despite your not-very-welcoming welcome. Everyone's very friendly really and it's a great place for advice regarding all things to do with sex and relationships.

Try introducing yourself in the hello section :) Hope to see you post again soon!

Stephanie

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't use it in those circumstances, personally.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

Disposable cock rings seem to be the way to go with this, as there are transmission issues with any toys.

or for a little extra there are basic bullets http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14881 depending on how much you are willing to spend on the person.

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

Yuck, no way buy some cheap Basic rings etc for one time/partner only use.

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

I think your best bet is http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23099

these little beauts are surprisingly powerful and not intimadating to the average girl you meet at uni, they come in a little packet that you can slip in your back pocket before a night out!

also a little tip get it out during forplay and use it around two fingers during works the same and will yeld good results then pop it on the shaft and enjoy away!

p.s. also 3 for £10 atm you can get 6 rings for £10 :)

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

As others have said it's not something I'd go for, so it's a big expenditure for something which may not get a lot of use.

It's also worth pointing out that those sorts of couples toys really don't suit everybody, I have a few, some I love, others are really uncomfortable despite them all having good reviews.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Firstly, Welcome to the forum.

Sharing sex toys with a regular partner is perfectly acceptable.

However with many different partners, this can potentially lead to some less than sexy consequences.

Definitely think disposable vibrating cock rings are probably a good place to start and save the WeVibe til you are in a monogamous relationship.

Thank you all for the cock ring suggestions, they do seem more suitable considering prevailing attitudes.

Don't worry about me, I was looking for what people thought and I'm glad I asked. The forum seems like a good place for any future questions and I look forward to redeeming myself from the status of gross sex toy re-user/STD spreader. Thanks for the welcome and I'll introduce myself next time I get the chance.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Not a chance I would use a toy if I suspected it had been used by another person

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Another no here.

A guy I had a fling with told me he had a box of sex toys under his bed that he wished to use on me...they had been used on his ex too and I just said no. Its kinda weird because I know people do sell used sex toys that can be sterilised and stuff but.....I just cant stop feeling weird about the fact they have already been used on someone else's genitals.

I highly recommend purchasing some disposable, or cheaper sex toys (The lovehoney basic egg and bullets etc are surprisingly good for their price!) There are some decent "get you off" toys for under a tenner and yes, they lack the bells and whistles but still provide some enjoyable sensations.

Definitely save your dosh for that special one xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.