• Need some advice about foreplay.

brionyy [sign in to see picture]

Hi all , wondering if you could help me:)

im 19 next week and I've never given or received oral. I've always wanted to receive oral sex but I'm not confident about my body, especially my vagina. I think my 'flaps' are too big and think someone will be put off by them if they went to give me oral sex.

i also don't know how to give oral to a guy.

can you please help or give me some advice:(

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

Hi brionyy. Firstly, don't ever worry about the appearance of your vagina - they're all different but they're all fabulous. Any man who tells you otherwise is a bloody fool and not worth your time.

As for you giving oral - don't get too hung up on technique, it's really all about you spending time giving pleasure. Just don't be too rough, and don't ever blow!

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

Oh where to start.

All vagina's are different, its likely that any guy will happy happy with yours.

As far as giving oral, start with simple licking, sucking see how it goes.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Every vagina is different. In fact, to prove this point, I recommend checking out the "great wall of vagina" where an artist took casts of hundreds of vaginas and....put them on a wall lol. Either way, it is clear to see each and every vagina is different:

http://www.greatwallofvagina.co.uk/great-wall-vagina-panels

(The link above shows the great wall of vagina images of hundreds of plaster cast moulds of vaginas - not safe for work)

The point of the wall is to inspire body confidence in women and I hope it helps you realise you do not have an unusual vagina - in fact, I am sure you will find several that resemble yours.

Hope that helps xx

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

As a nurse I can tell youni have never seen two that look the same! That's willies and vagina! K have the big meaty lips and always think the little tiny ones look better but my husband loves mine the way it is! Although I can't say I have ever heard a man complain about one that he's getting to play with!
    You can google oral sex techniques for a more manual guide but the best advise I can give it to just go with the flow and judge your partners facial expressions and verbal sounds to tell if he's liking it! Or even better ask him to tell you what he likes when your doing it! What works for one guy may not for another.... So it's all a little bit of trial and error to begin with.
    Have a glass of wine to relax, start him off with a bit of hand action so you won't have to do too much oral before he climaxs.

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

Quite a good discussion about the differences in labial shape and size in this thread:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/773020-labiaplasty-or-pussy-lip-reduction/

You will notice that many people like what you might call 'having more to play with'.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

Every vagina is different. In fact, to prove this point, I recommend checking out the "great wall of vagina" where an artist took casts of hundreds of vaginas and....put them on a wall lol. Either way, it is clear to see each and every vagina is different:

(The link above shows the great wall of vagina images of hundreds of plaster cast moulds of vaginas - not safe for work)

The point of the wall is to inspire body confidence in women and I hope it helps you realise you do not have an unusual vagina - in fact, I am sure you will find several that resemble yours.

Hope that helps xx

Well done Fluffy - what a great find and really fascinating too :) xx

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Wow the great wall of Vagina is fascinating! Plus I never realised how popular piercings in that area actually were! wowee! x

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

As everyone has said, we are all different. With regards to oral sex, just take it slowly and maybe play with him for a while first. I think he would be actually very turned on if you told him you are unsure what to do and ask him to guide you. That way he can tell you what feels nice and this takes the pressure off you as well :) xx

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Lol can just imagine all the LH staff crowed around cazz's desk with tea staring at all the vaginas

It gets even more interesting when you learn that a few of those are transgender, mother and daughter, twin sisters and suffering medical conditions that have changed the appearance:

http://www.greatwallofvagina.co.uk/education

Even twins have different vaginas!

Well I never knew that! This is all so interesting thanks for the share Fluffbags! x

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Try to relax easier said than done I know, it was my second husband who tought me that, take it at your pace, hopefully he'll not force your head down my very first boyfriend did that I was 19 at the time, he was very selfish. Also as others have said ask him things he'll let you know if your doing it right.

blonde vixen13 you're not wrong! haha

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Well I never knew that! This is all so interesting thanks for the share Fluffbags! x

Welcome x

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

Hope that helps xx

Lovehoney is probably the only work place where it would be safe to open!

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

kittencub wrote:

Try to relax easier said than done I know, it was my second husband who tought me that, take it at your pace, hopefully he'll not force your head down my very first boyfriend did that I was 19 at the time, he was very selfish. Also as others have said ask him things he'll let you know if your doing it right.

kittencub is right, some guys don't know how to receive oral sex! This is why communication is so important, just as you can ask him what he likes and doesn't like on the receiving end, you can tell him what you do and don't like on the giving side of things. Tell him he can play with your hair or stroke your head (if you're ok with that) but not to push down and force you onto him, because it will make you uncomfortable both physically and emotionally. He'll understand :)

We've actually got a great blog about giving and receiving oral sex, check it out! How To Have Incredible Oral Sex - Top 10 Oral Sex Tips

And here's another with recommended books and products to help you out: The Oh! Factor: Become An Oral Sex Expert

Fluffbags that is an incredible link, well discovered! I can't stop staring at all the different vaginas, it's so interesting!!

CocoGirl [sign in to see picture]

I found that it's all trial and error, it's more important to talk to your partner and figure out what feels good to the both of you.

But do try to keep your teeth out of the way while you practice, you wouldn't want to accidently slip.

Tamz-88 [sign in to see picture]

I have always been paranoid about how mine looks however my husband is forever down there which has lead me to believe it is just fine ;) I'm pretty sure that when men are getting busy they don't really vare what they look like, they are trained to love all of them :)

As for giving oral it is hard to give instructions but my husband loves it very wet and slippery and he likes to be teased by me running my tongue all over it for quite some time :)

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

There are a couple of points I don't think have been covered yet; the most important IMO is that you should ENJOY it.
    Not to say that if you don't like giving that you can go a 40yr marriage expecting to receive but never give, but just that if you're nervous - yes you need to take the plunge, but if you don't like it don't force yourself through - be prepared to switch it up halfway through just incase.

The first time I ever did it was in public which didn't actually bother me, but I found it difficult to get a good rhythm and just generally was awful at it.... My partner had also never done ANYTHING except masterbate himself so communication was not on the forefront of our minds. That said, if at that moment I could have just stopped, repositioned myself on top of him and rode him to climax I would have felt a lot better and thought "research try again"

But yeah... Take it slow, use your tongue to explore every inch of him and yiu'll feel him twitch when you get it just right - you can easily use the excuse of "I want to take my time, taste every bit and explore your body" as a way of experimenting whilst no doubt turning him on immensely - it still works with us and we've been together for 5 years now - guess that first one didn't deter him!! Haha

As for receiving we can tell you you're normal all day long, you'll only understand after you take the plunge, and if you're with the right kinda guy he wouldn't give one if you weren't. Most men do enjoy it yeah but the same as I enjoy giving to my partner, it is mostly seeing the delight on their face, knowing the pleasure they're feeling - THAT'S what I enjoy and so I don't care if he shaved this week, I don't care how big/small he is, whether it might be crooked or whatever - he is my partner and I love him, the sex is a bonus I choose to enjoy x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.