• pleasure or pain?

Zing444 [sign in to see picture]

Pain in the context of sexual play/pleasure is a definite turn on for OH&I....spanking, flogging, light biting, anal play, nipples....all good.:)

SammyNapalm [sign in to see picture]

Pleasure pain its not pleasurable without a little pain here and there if you get me

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

It really depends! A bit of a copout answer but there you go. I love the sting of a crop and the longer lasting smack of a flogger. I also enjoy something a little more towards my harder limits such as a cane on my feet or hot wax… It really depends! These intrigue me http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11497 Any one on here used them? x

Zing444 [sign in to see picture]

Those gloves look vicious, Khaleesi.....and not particularly attractive! "Fail" by the design team on that one....perhaps in purple or red leather, to the elbow....more feminine in appearance.....:)

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

This is a confusing one for me personally. I tend to enjoy the pleasure that comes from pain, which makes me want more pain! For example I love spanking, but the part I like the most is afterward when I get my bottom kneaded and stroked, it feels amazing!! But I know it feels better the harder the spanking is, so I always want it harder knowing that at the end of it my butt will feel amazing! Haha! But with nipple play I enjoy different sensations. Like when using nipple clamps, I enjoy the pain from them knowing that they'll feel amazing afterwards. But without clamps I enjoy them being played with quite roughly. So I guess I'm maybe a bit of both of pleasure and pain. It's something that I'm pretty much always in the mood for!

Treegirl [sign in to see picture]

I like pleasurable pain during sex. I makes me have the most intense orgasms - like nipple biting (really quite hard); spanking; being leathered with a belt; anal play. I have on occasions had bruises the next day from it. I have to be in the mood for it though. Sometimes I do like to just have nice soft romantic sex.

chunkyg [sign in to see picture]

It's definitely the pain that comes from pleasure for us........or is it the other way round :-). Either way they are both compatible in our relationship.

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

Pleasure for me.

Hornygirl [sign in to see picture]

Pleasurable pain ...... Love to be spanked & having my nipples twisted & rubbed drives me wild.

Hornygirl [sign in to see picture]

Pleasurable pain ...... Love to be spanked & having my nipples twisted & rubbed drives me wild.

jerrybean [sign in to see picture]

I like pleasure & pleasurable pain - nothing that leaves long term marks.
    If it's too painful then I find it a turn-off, and the little man tends to go soft...
    Also a won't inflict pain more than I would like to receive.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Hmm... I think I might be on the pleasure from pain sort.... But not hardcore.
    I enjoy a bit of spanking and nibbles and nips... And I have to say a spot of anal when least expecting it!
    1st time truely going for it was a mixture of pleasure pain that was fab!! Got biggest high from that recently than the normal vaginal play.
    But certainly I feel that this naughty mum will experiment further soon! Mmhhaaa!

greedylad [sign in to see picture]

I agree pain makes for pleasure , I love having my balls yanked and sqeezed hard, drives me wild.

Annsie [sign in to see picture]

I'm somewhat of a non-hardcore masochist, so pain is good! Just nothing too extreme.
    My boyfriend is REALLY into spanking and he does it till my butt cheeks are raw and I can hardly sit down - I love it!
    A little face slapping is fun too.

It definitely depends on my mood. Sometimes I want it slow, deep, loving, and romantic, but at other times I would prefer it so rough that it hurts. Biting, choking, and wrist-chafing from the handcuffs can be really great at times.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

I don't think face slapping or choking would be in my to do list.... To much like abuse.... Been there already.... Didn't like it...... Which brings me to an interesting point.... If you have been in a very dominated abusive relationship... And you leave it, shouldn't the default be wanting it all soft and cuddly, or role reversal of wanting to be in the driving seat.
    Despite what I went through, I still want to feel in the sub position.... Go figure..

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.