• my boyfriend asked to anal sex me, whats it feel like for me?

bikinicontestgurl [sign in to see picture]

and can it spread my cheeks apart by accident?

sorry amandammmm, i've never witnessed it, but doesn't anal sex mean your partner will spread your bottom cheeks to go between? i'm not sure i would want that if it changes how my cheeks look after that. i mean by accident because he would not mean to change them, just would happen from being spread a lot (if done a lot). and i know once my bf starts doing something he keeps doing it.

i'm 18 and was not allowed to go out late during most my years. and never saw sex either (but i am having sex lately).

MSJ6952 [sign in to see picture]

Best way to find out what it is like is to try it, best advice is to use plenty of lube. By having anal sex it wont make a difference to you bum as the muscles contract back together after fun. There are loads of threads on here about anal sex and the amazing Google with give you much further information.

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Um im going to be a bit harsh here and say if you dont know what anal sex is you shouldnt be doing it in the first place, incase either one of you hurt yourselves.

Secondly after seeing the other threads im feeling theres a slight bit of trolling going on here but reguardless i think your way too young to be on these forums.

Wildcherry wrote:

Um im going to be a bit harsh here and say if you dont know what anal sex is you shouldnt be doing it in the first place, incase either one of you hurt yourselves.

Secondly after seeing the other threads im feeling theres a slight bit of trolling going on here but reguardless i think your way too young to be on these forums.

Thought the same , but got to give everyone benefit of the doubt :)

Wildcherry wrote:

not that young, 18 but restricted by religion/family so had no social life so i just ask anything that comes to my mind cos its the only way to learn without being hurt. before my bf i had another bf and i trusted him to show me each technique and he whipped me, so i just ask online now.

MSJ6952 wrote:

Best way to find out what it is like is to try it, best advice is to use plenty of lube. By having anal sex it wont make a difference to you bum as the muscles contract back together after fun. There are loads of threads on here about anal sex and the amazing Google with give you much further information.

ok as long as it won't hurt or change anything, thanks : )

Plenty of sources you can get information from, the way you say stuff also makes other LH forum memebr suspect you're other too young to be here or just trolling the site

MSJ6952 wrote:

Plenty of sources you can get information from, the way you say stuff also makes other LH forum memebr suspect you're other too young to be here or just trolling the site

i can't do anything about it, just asking anything i need to know :(

KinkyX2 [sign in to see picture]

Wildcherry wrote:

It could also be argued that if one doesn't know what anal sex is, one can't really do it anyway!

Having said that, everyone has to start somewhere, though from personal experience I wouldn't recommend anal sex until you're comfortable with regular sex. It can be painful, and it can lead to...how shall I say this...unpleasant and messy consequences afterwards. My first pegging experience left my anal muscles rather 'relaxed' for a time afterwards, resulting in embarrassing stains on my underwear for several days. So there can definitely be pitfalls! There can also be a tendency to bleed if you try anything larger than your opening wishes to accept, which can be alarming.

Health warnings aside, the OH and I both find it an extremely erotic and intense feeling now that we're both used to it...though it could never come close to the joy of regular sex.

On another note, I think it's rather presumptuous to accuse someone of being too young for the forum just because of a lack of experience. I was completely clueless about sex at 18 and would have seemed just as out of place on a forum like this. I didn't have the benefit of such a forum however and eventually had to find everything out the awkward way!

Wait what he whipped you? Like a physical whip?

Like MSJ has said, your posts seem a little naive (for a better word).If you have questions thats fair enough, a lot of the times there will already be a thread on here that more than likely has the answers your looking for (theres a search facility) and then theres Google which has just about anything!

If your truely interested in finding out more about anal, then i suggest you thoroughly reasearch it before doing it with your partner as it can be painful for the first few times and it just so happens theres already a thread.. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/362-anal-sex-for-beginners-any-advice/

Wildcherry wrote:

Wait what he whipped you? Like a physical whip?

Like MSJ has said, your posts seem a little naive (for a better word) and troll like. If you have questions thats fair enough, a lot of the times there will already be a thread on here that more than likely has the answers your looking for (theres a search facility) and then theres Google which has just about anything!

If your truely interested in finding out more about anal, then i suggest you thoroughly reasearch it before doing it with your partner as it can be painful for the first few times and it just so happens theres already a thread.. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/362-anal-sex-for-beginners-any-advice/

Well put :)

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

As I can't seem to quote posts all I can say is Wildcherry is 100% right. At first I thought a lot of these threads were just naive. I think someone is having a laugh at our expense.

RKR93 [sign in to see picture]

Ron Burgundy wrote:

As I can't seem to quote posts all I can say is Wildcherry is 100% right. At first I thought a lot of these threads were just naive. I think someone is having a laugh at our expense.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

MSJ6952 wrote:

Wildcherry wrote:

Thought the same , but got to give everyone benefit of the doubt :)

So did I thank you I'm not alone the posts just don't read right I can't explain it.

Wildcherry nobody will believe i was whipped so whats it matter.

everything i post is me, so no point in staying if everybody hates who i am, bye

Zing444 [sign in to see picture]

Not a question of "hate", bikinicontestgurl, just that LH forum members would like to trust/sense that you are "adult enough" to participate in very frank discussion/comment on various forums......

KinkyX2 [sign in to see picture]

I hope this isn't the way of this forum now...if you don't like the way someone types, hound them off it :(

Not everyone expresses themselves the same way!

bikinicontestgurl wrote:

Wildcherry nobody will believe i was whipped so whats it matter.

everything i post is me, so no point in staying if everybody hates who i am, bye

Not at all, I am really sorry you feel that way but nobody hates you, merely questioned your posts.

I really hope you dont feel put off posting here and you have managed to look at that thread i posted for you, everyone at some point has been a little curious and hopefully that thread has some of the answers your looking for :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.