• is it ok to have a bf that has trouble fitting through vgina?

bikinicontestgurl [sign in to see picture]

is that ok or is it dangerous for me?

he can fit but only after i'm so arousingly wet that i'm swimming (or else lube me).

my mum never let me date so i'm new to guys anyway so i'm not sure if he's big or i'm too small.

he is a foot taller than me so probably he is just bigger than most guys etc

is it ok or is it wrong to squeeze too hard??

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

bikinicontestgurl wrote:

he can fit but only after i'm so arousingly wet that i'm swimming (or else lube me).

my mum never let me date so i'm new to guys anyway so i'm not sure if he's big or i'm too small.

Not at all its all normal, try not to worry and relax. If you are able to this it will also help.

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

Your body is built to birth children... size is rarely an issue. Take your time, enjoy plenty of play first and lube up well. Like anything, you need to be ready and try to relax :)

Gentle giant wrote:

bikinicontestgurl wrote:

Not at all its all normal, try not to worry and relax. If you are able to this it will also help.

i usually have gasms before he goes through cos of foreplay, so i maybe should be less aroused but still gotta be slippery so i'm not sure :o

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

As said before there shouldn't be any problems. If he is quite big then it's natural that you'd need to relax and have time to 'warm up a bit first' and things are always easier if well lubricated.

So long as you're not actually in any pain when the time comes there's nothing to worry about :)

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Your body is built to birth children... size is rarely an issue. Take your time, enjoy plenty of play first and lube up well. Like anything, you need to be ready and try to relax :)

so hard to believe babies exit, with their head size lol

good i like foreplay thankyou

Lou22 wrote:

As said before there shouldn't be any problems. If he is quite big then it's natural that you'd need to relax and have time to 'warm up a bit first' and things are always easier if well lubricated.

So long as you're not actually in any pain when the time comes there's nothing to worry about :)

oh good i'm ok with it then, i got no pain just it takes him some pushing and me some wiggling.

he bursts sperm when i wiggle though.

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

You might find that you are drying out a llttle bit post-orgasm before he enters on occasions. You obviously wiggle very nicely.

Alastor wrote:

You might find that you are drying out a llttle bit post-orgasm before he enters on occasions. You obviously wiggle very nicely.

i can lap dance for sure :)

yup i will try to gasm just before he goes in so i'm max slippery. when i gasm it makes me exhausted so there is like 5 minute before he goes in. i probably lose some slippery in the 5 mins :(

hard and deep [sign in to see picture]

Good lube and make sure you are wet. Then just try to relax and not think about the pain. It will start feeling better.

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

My OH was very small when we first got together, always had to use a lot of lube no matter how wet she got, ironically it wasn't until we started having very regular sex that she was able to take me comfortably, now we have no problem at all, quite the opposite! lol.
    It was a case of the more sex we had made it less painful sex but to make it less painful sex we had to have more painful sex!

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

All gret dvice ..relx nd plenty of lube is the key.

It is normal for women to tighen after orgsm to don't worry. Enjoy your fun together and learning how each other works x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.