• Partner Not On The Same Page.

snow38 [sign in to see picture]

Morning hun,

wish i had some advice for you but as you know im new here so need advice too.
    The others have left you some great advice.
    You havent painted a bad picture of him at all, not in my eyes anyway.
    hope you get work the things out together.

s xx

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for your reply snow. we did have some time together last night and I think I possibly am missing the bigger picture, what I do get is very good and I'm sure some ladies would give their right arm for a session like he provided, maybe I should rent him out, lol. It really isn't fault that I have added things to the list that he has no experience off.

So I am going to try and be honest about how I'm feeling, just so he knows, but I will focus on what I do enjoy, instead of focusing on what I would enjoy, if that makes sense x

snow38 [sign in to see picture]

Ah glad you had some time together last night.
    sometimes we do miss the bigger picture, maybe thats what im doing.

Maybe he could teach my OH a thing or too lol.

maybe for the time being concentrate on what you do enjoy and then slowely focus on ther stuff? Break him in bit by bit as such?

s xx

I think that really is the best plan. I feel like such a bitch for moaning now. Think I was just having a bad day and let myself get carried away with feeling sorry for myself. x

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Hi!!

I don't think you've painted him in a bad lift at all. You've said he's a brilliant husband, and he's obviously trying his best to fulfill your needs, he just needs a little guidance. I do think you're right though, I think maybe you were focusing too much on what you want and not what you have, but there's nothing wrong with that. It's healthy that you want to improve your sex life. From the sounds of it I think you have a very loving and strong relationship, and I think you're very lucky that your husband is so thoughtful. I'm really happy that I was able to help you, and I do believe that over time you will reach what you're expecting to xxx

Morning Mrs,

We do have a strong relationship and have weathered much worse than than this, I was 19 when I met him and he was 23, so we have had to grow together as well as individually over this time and I don't think that is always easy. I can see how couples grow apart, but we have managed to avoid that and I am very grateful for it.

This year we are celebrating 10 years together and I am also turning 30, although they are both things to be celebrated I think they have triggered some sort of 'life crisis' in me, I am feeling the need to review and refresh myself, I am confident it will all work out for the best though in the end.

x

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Hi LadyS. Stop. You are winding yourself up so much try to slow down and take backstop. You have said you have only just really woken up sexually. Your hubby is a wonderful man and you have so much to be happy about and great full for. Never forget this and hold it dear.

I do see this slightly differently, you do have a good sex life now you are anxious to make it brilliant. Nothing wrong at all with this ,just right now hubby is lagging be hind in your journey. You are the little girl holding grannies hand and you can see the ice cream hut but granny cannot walk any faster.

Sorry I am not trying to have poke fun at you. As you are aware from previous posts I am in similar position and much further down the journey. Try and relax a bit and keep the communication going. If I have read all your posts correctly your hubby has been trying to please you for 9 years now you are finally awoken you want it all in a year.
    How about make some arrangements to have an evening together but take physical sex of the agender. So you remove the heat and stress out of the talking. We have tried this put I am sorry to say we have failed because in talking about it we had to have it too, made us both so horny.

Gentle Giant, wise words, as always. I am glad you have come along, I have missed chatting with you.

You are completely correct in your observations. Love the idea of him being the granny on the way to the ice-cream shop, lol, that's a great analogy :)

We have an evening alone together tonight, not sure that sex is off the menu, but I am sure there will be talking as well. So I am hoping my renewed thoughts since starting this thread and the plans I have will lead to good things for us.

Thank you for your reply x

I generally check-in every day. I enjoy posting with you too. You have told me yourself when advising me you can't keep pushing all the time otherwise it may have the opposite effect.
    Enjoy this evening and just have some good old vanilla love making. Slowly, slowly catchy monkey. Two steps forward one back.
    Since we have last conversed I have backed off totally and I am planning some together time tonight too.
    I would value your thoughts on a post I have started. Masculinity and male confidence. I seam to be struggling to connect with some ladies who could clearly do with the advice I am trying to give. It's turned into a sexist bun fight.

I have read the post, I have considered posting but fear I am not an intellectual match for a lot of the conversation that is happening. If I can manage to compose a message that conveys my thoughts appropriately I will do x

LadyS rubbish your posts are from the heart and full of passion don't bloody worry about how or whether the English is any good .I struggle too. People like fluffbags are amazing, but if we don't post how do we to learn . Post them hear if it helps.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.