• cum in mouth

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I think what's happened has just been because you wanted to get it out of the way with. I think it's probably best if you try and be more relaxed about it, and focus more on how nice it is that you can please him so well, just anything to take your mind off it. Fluffbags has hit the nail on the head. I wouldn't be able to stand it hitting the back of my throat, and I don't blame you for not wanting to try it again that would put me off big time! With my husband I have learnt how to know when he is coming, but as Fluffbags says, in the meantime just ask him if he'll tell you, or if he feels uncomfortable actually saying the words ask him to touch your shoulder or something similar.

You could also give him oral sex, and when he is about to come and he tells you or gives the signal, you could take him out of your mouth and either finish with your hands or with you, whatever you prefer. Doing this will be able to help you recognise the signs, and you'll become more comfortable being more familiar with him.

My husband tends to have a lot of volume, and because I don't really like the taste too much, I tend to swallow as soon as I see the signs that he's close. It's pretty much like when you're on an airplane and you don't want your ears to pop so you constantly keep swallowing. I make sure that when he's about to come I use my hands and just use my mouth to stimulate the tip but keep him in my mouth, that way he's the furthest away from the back of my throat while still being in my mouth. In between swallows your tounge naturally blocks off your throat so anything that's still coming into your mouth will be blocked from your throat until you swallow again. I hope that kind of helps, but I think Fluffbags had all this covered. Good luck x

PrincessPink [sign in to see picture]

Should add since its been mention he does tell me when he is close and then again whsn its happening. The idea has never appealed to me really. Tbh i was shocked when i learned people actuslly do finish like that our on body etc lol. Also i am scared of the cum on my body never done that with bf

It's understandable when you haven't tried it before. I don't mind it on my body at all, afterwards my skin always feels really soft, and it wipes off really easily. I always have a towel handy for the most of it, then wipes to clean up.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

We don't mind trying to give you as much help and advice as we can possibly give. I feel like sex should be something we enjoy together as a couple and I feel that everyone should experience it in a way that does not make them fearful. What is it about the idea of his cum on your body that makes you feel afraid? There are no stupid reasons or stupid answers here btw and we might be able to help or point you in the right direction. xx

+1

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Ok PP. You are so lucky as you have found this wonderful forum.
    A very big welcome to you.
    All the wonderful women on here are so understanding not many of them would of started their love lives with such a place ask for advice.
    You have made big step in reaching out and asking well done.
    We all care and all you are experiencing is normal , please do not think anything different. Nobody will judgemental ask anything you want and we will try our best to help.
    Uniquely you have happily in a relationship guys who can give you the other side of a relationship without feeling hit on.

I go back to my first post. Take a step back and ask him to masterbate for you.
    We can all learn so much from watching our other half pleasuring them sells. Get him to lie on a bed and you sit along side. Tell him you want him to come for you. This will turn him on. Then get him to come on his tummy so you are clear of it. Then when he's finished you can touch it, when it's not spraying every wear. Build up your contact with it.
    I have one big question for you that might seem very silly but I feel I have to ask." You don't think you can get pregnant from having it on you or swallowing it do you? Just I have known this be the case with some misinformed people.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.